SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak | OOC •

Hello! Argh...shame on her, lol. Naive Leopardfire to teh rescue! Maybe the prophecy can occur after the current battle?

Lol, Dawnpaw is a bad kitty xd.png

Hmm... I have decided to not do the prophecy at all, as other people have said, it could end the RP and the foxes are already a big problem. But we need more foxes...

I can possibly do Raze smile.gif

I can rp Morningkit or Silverwind or both.

Sure! Thanks laugh.gif

Haven't done a Wrrior Cats RP in a while xd.png

Username: Moonbeam22

Character's Name: Moonpaw (Moonpool)

Age (1 moon = 1 month): 7 moons

Clan: StreamClan

Crush: None... well hopefully

Mate: NOPE

Kits: Oh God I hope not

Appearance: Silvery she-cat with blue eyes

Picture: http://www.acoupleofartists.com/photos/200...at_Vertical.jpg

Personality: She is extremely bubbly, warm, and friendly. She wants nothing but to help other cats, but she is also extremely intelligent and cunning in battle. She is opposed to the fact that medicine cats can't have mates, and secretly pines over toms. Nonetheless, she is very loyal and obediant.

(Optional) History: ...nah

Other: Spring Rain

Haven't done a Warrior Cats RP in a while xd.png

Username: Moonbeam22

Character's Name: Moonpaw (Moonpool)

Age (1 moon = 1 month): 7 moons

Clan: StreamClan

Crush: None... well hopefully

Mate: NOPE

Kits: Oh God I hope not

Appearance: Silvery she-cat with blue eyes

Picture: http://www.acoupleofartists.com/photos/200...at_Vertical.jpg

Personality: She is extremely bubbly, warm, and friendly. She wants nothing but to help other cats, but she is also extremely intelligent and cunning in battle. She is opposed to the fact that medicine cats can't have mates, and secretly pines over toms. Nonetheless, she is very loyal and obediant.

(Optional) History: ...nah

Other: Spring Rain

Hey, Moonbeam! Haven't seen you in a while, it's nice to see you again! Anyways, accepted smile.gif

Just one thing, Rivereye the Streamclan med-cat (Synkka_Suru's character) hasn't been RPing in a while. I'm afraid she won't be RPing again here. Do you want someone else to RP Rivereye to mentor Moonpaw?

EDIT: Do you want me to give you a recap?

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Hey, Moonbeam! Haven't seen you in a while, it's nice to see you again! Anyways, accepted smile.gif

Just one thing, Rivereye the Streamclan med-cat (Synkka_Suru's character) hasn't been RPing in a while. I'm afraid she won't be RPing again here. Do you want someone else to RP Rivereye to mentor Moonpaw?

EDIT: Do you want me to give you a recap?

Nice to see you too! It would be nice to have someone RP as Rivereye, and a recap would be much appreciated. (:

It would be nice to have someone RP as Rivereye, and a recap would be much appreciated. (:

I could rp her if Synkka_Suru doesn't come back, and they're in a battle with the foxes Silverwind and Foxpaw are coming back to camp The clans finally met each other and yeah.

Here's a recap for all of the clans:

Silverwind was wounded by Whisper (a fox) who is now in the battle. Silverwind and her apprentice, Foxpaw, are heading back to camp. Blazestar, Badgerclaw, and Springheart (correct me if I'm missing any) are the Mountainclan cats that are in the battle. Hawkfire, Slatepaw, and Robinwing (again, please correct me if I'm wrong) are the only cats in Oakclan that are in the battle. Right now, Hawkfire is trying to save Blazestar because he got crushed under a fox, and he might lose a life. Since Silverwind and Foxpaw left, Iceclaw is the only Streamclan cat left in the battle. Dawnpaw left the battle, and I'm not sure what Leopardfire will do next (they are Mountainclan cats). Also, Ashtail and Mousetail are the parents of the kits Morningkit, Ravenkit, Owlkit, and Echokot (Oakclan cats). Gamble and Whisper are the foxes in the battle, because Raze already left them. There are also some other characters, but I haven't kept track of them xd.png

Also, thanks for offering, kingcobra!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Alright, so a good place to jump in would be Moonpaw preparing various herbs and remedies for the returning wounded cats?

I made another character! smile.gif

Username: SpiritWolfe

Character's Name: Nightsong

Clan: OakClan

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Appearance: Nightsong is a smoky black she-cat with very long fur that is tinged with a silvery white from old age. Her pelt is a dark gray, but her face, tail, and paws are a shadowy black. Her eyes are an extremely pale blue, almost white, and tinged with silver flecks.

Picture: Click for Nightsong's picture

Personality: Despite her old age, Nightsong is a cheeky, lively, sometimes sarcastic she-cat who does not know when to mind her own business and shut up. She can be endearing, and sometimes sweet in her naivety, though it could be annoying to someone who do not see the brightness in life but rather the darkness. She is also very fond of kits, and would gladly spend hours a day playing games with them. She tends not to be a pessimist but is rather an optomist, and is quite vocal in her beliefs. She does have a bit of a temper though and uses both her claws and sharp tongue to attack before she thinks about what she's saying.

History: Family is deceased, Nightsong is the oldest cat in OakClan.

Other: Codeword

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Err... Nightsong is in MountainClan. But I could gladly make her a OakClan cat, I haven't really done much with her yet. I'll do it now, I hope nobody minds!

Lol, it's okay laugh.gif Nightsong is an Oakclan cat now. Also, kingcobra, you can start RPing with Rivereye now. If you need to know what her personality, appearance, etc., you can find her character form in the second post on the IC Thread ^^

Just an observation, we need more foxes, and maybe one or two more Mountainclan cats.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Hmm I think a fox (NPC) will stumble across Moonpaw... *evilface*

Is Nina going to hurt her or threaten her. *Evil plotting.* And Spirit can we do a timeskip then have Ashtail and the kits be able to talk to each other and then the rest of the plan