SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak | OOC •

I can possibly do Raze smile.gif

Also, please note that I'm going on a trip between June 16– 22, so I will have little/no time to RP.

Quoting myself re: my status, in case anyone is wondering.

ETA: I don't mind anyone RPing Leopardfire and/or Frostleaf (is that his name? it slipped my mind...) However, I would like to request a minimum of 5 sentences per post if you were to RP them.

~Xiao

Edited by XiaoChibi

Sorry >.< Hope you're having fun on the trip, anyways! smile.gif

That reminds me, I'm going to be away from June 21 - July 12, so I probably won't have any time to RP. As I said before, people can RP my characters for me, and someone can run the RP for the time being.

ETA: I don't mind anyone RPing Leopardfire and/or Frostleaf (is that his name? it slipped my mind...) However, I would like to request a minimum of 5 sentences per post if you were to RP them.

~Xiao

Sure, no problem!

I probably won't get a chance to RP either of them... But would anyone else like to take a shot at it?

my hands are full.

@SpiritWolfe, your inbox is full, but yeah that would work. Perfect couple. Mwahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by kingcobra2018

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've decided to leave this RP due to my somewhat sporadic posts and activity. Thank you, Wolfe, for creating a wonderful RP (the first I've ever RP'd in!) and @RPers: have fun smile.gif I think I'll post my final post for Leopardfire on Saturday and Frostleaf is up for adoption, I suppose.

I am sorry for any inconvenience/asdf! wae you leave?! reactions I've caused >.<"

~Xiao

Username: kingcobra2018

Character's Name: Puddlekit

Clan: Streamclan

Crush: ...

Mate: ...

Kits: ...

picture: Puddlekit

Personality: feisty and bossy for her young age.(Like an elder.)

History: Clan born. Tripped over a sharp rock and broke her leg, it eventually healed but the limp stayed.

Other: She's blind in her left eye and she walks with a limp.

Username: Keekeecat

Character's Name: Nightflower

Clan: MountainClan

Crush: ---

Mate: ---

Kits: ---

Picture: http://i40.tinypic.com/2emlhcw.jpg

Personality: distant but not unfriendly; however she can become fiercely defensive and feisty at times, especially in arguments (especially when all she wants is to curl up in her nest and go to sleep)

History: (Clan born). Her parents now hunt with StarClan. She has nicks in her ear from battles. When she was 12 moons old she broke her front leg, but has recovered since then. However, a scar still remains, as well as a conspicuously protruding twist in her forepaw.

Other: Spring Rain

Edited by Keekeecat