SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak | OOC •

Hello!

This is the OOC thread for this RP:

•Mountain, Stream, and Oak•

The character forms, rules, introduction, and more can be found there!

This OOC Thread is only for the character apps and discussion.

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I believe that the "and chat" part could confuse some users. Switching "chat" (implying off-topic comments) with "discussion" (implying on-topic comments) would probably make it a little clearer.

Hmm... I think the battle has taken long enough, don't you think? Also, there are three foxes: Raze, Gamble, and Sicarius. But Onix hasn't been RPing with Sicarius lately sad.gif

Whisper is also at the battle and Sicarius never acually left the camp. I think we should quickly have the OakClan patrol go to the battle and then the foxes will retreat.

That sounds good, alright so after that can we have a time skip, seriously we need one, also Brightstar needs to give foxpaw her mentor, Rainheart.

I like that idea! I'll RP Hawkfire and Morningkit ASAP.

Also, Slatepaw's mentor is Mossshadow and Foxpaw's is Rainheart. Both BlueApollo and Synkka_Suru haven't been roleplaying though.

I can have Mousetail mentor Slatepaw and Silverwind mentor Foxpaw... ^^

I'm sorry if I have crushed some spirits by doing this, but I removed the prophecy part of the RP. I feel like there really is no need. The foxes cause enough trouble, and the clans still have to get to know each other. The foxes will be their biggest problems now, instead of the prophecy. Is everyone okay with this? >.<

Ok but the prophecy was kinda part of the whole 'clans need to unite to kill the foxes' thing

Urk...I haven't been RPing here for ages blink.gif I'm personally on the neutral side about the prophecy, though.

Ok but the prophecy was kinda part of the whole 'clans need to unite to kill the foxes' thing

I'm sorry. sad.gif

Do you have any ideas on what I should add to the plot?

Hey XiaoChibi! Nice to see you again ^^

EDIT: @XiaoChibi: Oh, I also RPed with Dawnpaw, she snuck out of camp to join the battle.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I agree with Cobra, if the prophecy went on and ended in the RP the RP would be done! So if its like this with no prophecy its good!

@ Raven

Blazestar can lose a life now.

I'm sorry. sad.gif

Do you have any ideas on what I should add to the plot?

Hey XiaoChibi! Nice to see you again ^^

EDIT: @XiaoChibi: Oh, I also RPed with Dawnpaw, she snuck out of camp to join the battle.

Hello! Argh...shame on her, lol. Naive Leopardfire to teh rescue! Maybe the prophecy can occur after the current battle?

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive. I'm going to be away for the next month, so I won't be able to have as much time to be online. I'll try, though!

If I'm away for a long period of time, someone can take over the RP or RP my characters smile.gif

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Thanks for offering!

In fact, I need people to RP my characters right now. My characters are Silverwind (Streamclan), Hawkfire (Oakclan), Raze (Execlsior), Morningkit (Oakclan), and Dawnpaw (Mountainclan).

Feel free to RP any of them!

I can possibly do Raze smile.gif

Also, please note that I'm going on a trip between June 16– 22, so I will have little/no time to RP.