WildRiv

The Vampire Diaries

Oooh okay, didn't know who it was, will find out soon then biggrin.gif

Haha that one of Katherine was by far one of the best scenes

My favourite scene is the "I'm the freaking moonstone" scene! HAHA I laughed

I tried getting that as a gif, but didn't work :/

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Ehhhh I am kind of waiting for a new storyline/chapter, the current one with Kai is kind of lame to me with the whole witches thing... I miss Silas as an antagonist and wished there could have been interaction with him and the 'originals'.

I don't know Kai yet sad.gif

I find myself rewatching the first season and when Elena's trying to find out what Stefan is hiding

That's when the plot was amazing

Yes indeed I've thought about rewatching the series again as well, reliving the better storylines and the times when Damon was still the hot badass and not an Elena-doting nanny biggrin.gif

Kai is hot. MF hot. That's all I can say. He's the perfect villain for this season. xd.png

At first you love the 'forbidden' romance between Elena and Damon, then it just got boring. Then you find yourself missing Elena and Stefan xd.png

I think it bored me when Silas, Qetsiyah and the Travellers came into the show.

I did love watching Elena who was in control, lose control and turn off her humanity c:

It was fun watching her not give a censorkip.gif

I love how her hair is always like Katherine's :3

I ended up loving Katherine towards S5!

And her final scene with Nadia made me tear a lot ;n;

S3 Finale made me tear a lot too ;c

I totally loved humanity-less Elena. She was finally carefree and actually for once no one had to save her from yet another kidnapping etc. Plus I kinda liked that pink streak she got into her hair back then. Oh well...

I loved it when she bit people, because it just shows how having no humanity affected her.

^ As you said, she was carefree and didn't worry about anything

I also loved the scene when she got it back. I cried ;-; even if I kinda knew Damon wouldn't kill Matt. It was so emotional (Haha...)

It was, wasn't it?! I've been crying to TVD since 2010 xd.png It's so crazy, but it still tears me up sometimes with emotional scenes. Though roundabout now in season 6 then only tear-inducing scene for me was where Bonnie was alone on that porch, realizing no one was there. That was like... awwwww ;-;

Oh mi gosh I was rewetting it all and I cried at scenes where I never found it sad before, but it was sad.gif

I have seen season 6 yet! I'm in Australia sad.gif so we don't get it, I have to wait till it comes out on dvd (SO EXCITED)