WildRiv

The Vampire Diaries

Hello, and welcome, everyone!

This is a topic for the one and only show, The Vampire Diaries. I've been watching it since it started, and have been an avid follower since then. Throughout the seasons they have brought us many twists, lots of mind-boggling stuff and whatnot. But, without further ado! Please do start discussing the show - and if you don't like it, I'd love it if you wouldn't post hate - just ignore the topic in that case. =) Easy-peasy! =3

I love The Vampire Diaries! You're the first person I know that actually knows what the show is! My friends say 'What the heck is that?' Me: 'A very awesome, supernatural type tv show!'

I like Klaus he really brings in the action in season 3 biggrin.gif

I've watched it from day one. I'm in the UK and old!

I remember having watched the first two episodes, I told hubby that if week three didn't get any better, I'd stop watching it. Thankfully, episode three saw things start to happen!

It's the season finale next week, and Damon has the 'cure' in his hands.

Hmm...

OH MAN THAT SEASON FINALE. I had such emotions then. I could barely even breathe after finishing it. BUT SO MANY OF MY SHIPS HAD SUCH ENDINGS THAT MY SHIPPER HEART JUST BLEW UP lol Seriously. It was a huge mess, the whole ending, but MAH SHIPS xd.png

OH MAN THAT SEASON FINALE. It was a huge mess, the whole ending

Hahaha, when is this series not a huge mess?!

Hahaha, right you are indeed. But seriously. EVERY effin' season finale they've had I've been just speechless afterwards. Seriously, gasping for air. Mostly in tears as well lol

Just watched the finale. As one door closes, another one always shuts! I just hope it's not too long before the good guys know about Stefan.

We get one doppleganger sorted and get another.

And we have Jeremy back without his witch, who's swapped him in being dead.

As Alaric said, how can dead friends rest when their human loved ones keep making such a mess of their lives.

Oh, and if the cure did work, I hope that Elanor makes Catherine's life a living hell, because I'm like that! We all know she's too nice though.

Roll on season 5...!

I think you meant Elena and Katherine, right? tongue.gif Though the names might be a bit changed in other languages, I don't know. I just watch the english version xd.png

The cure did work, Julie Plec said that in an interview. She said Katherine's gonna be on the verge of getting her ass kicked in basically every episode so I'm really looking forward to that lol Not that I don't like Kat, she's one of my fav characters really xd.png

Oh and that Stefan mess - that was just. OMG.

I think you meant Elena and Katherine, right? tongue.gif Though the names might be a bit changed in other languages, I don't know. I just watch the english version xd.png

Yes, those two. Loads of different ways to spell their names and I couldn't be bothered to go to the page that would have the right ones!

This is one of my favorite shows! Is anyone watching the newest season?

Just got through watching tonights episode!!

The actor portraying Oliver Queen from Arrow was, indeed, in the Vampire Diaries, for 2 episodes in season 2. He played a werewolf who travelled to Mystic Falls after Mason Lockwood's disappearance, but soon after got killed by Stefan.

So there you have it. Thanks zorua9, without you asking it I wouldn't have noticed it either. But I did some googling and there it was. =)

I really love Vampire Diaries! Season 5 was amazing! I can't wait for 6 sad.gif Awwwwwwwww Damon

I really loved Katherine in the end... You end up loving her sad.gif

So many feels!

I used to LOVE this series for four seasons, but then season 5 came along and everything was ruined. I absolutely hate the way the storyline went on. It's completely pointless and I stopped watching in the end. Great. dry.gif

ohmy.gif

I enjoyed it

but the Augustine society was terribly irrelevant hated that

Season 4 was better by far

loved it so much

Loved how Elena never broke

and as she became a vampire, all hell broke loose. And watching Elena turn off her humanity was interesting o.O

So many feels in Season 3 finale

so many tears ;-;

and when Nadia and Katerina died ;-;

I won't leave the show no matter how bad it gets. I don't do that. And I'm glad I didn't because I have now found my new crack trash ship to live on. Season 6, guys. If you haven't seen it yet, there's only one thing I can tell you to wait forward to: BonKai. Seriously hot.

Bonkai what

Spoilers?

I ship Caroline and Klaus so hard, screw Tyler! He's a jerk!

Klaus is perfect for Caroline!

Elena and Stefan still needs to happen

Don't like Damon as much anymore

Bonnie and Jeremy?

Did you guys see the Originals?

LOL I LOVE MY SIGNATURE SO MUCH

Nina's face is so perfect "Dafuq"

BonKai is my newest ship. It's between Bonnie and.. well, there's a new hootttt dude coming in season 6. I don't want to tell you anything more about him because that would just spoil, but lemme just tell you that sizzle between them is unff.

I've seen every episode and webisode of the Originals so far, as well as from TVD, and I can't wait to see the new episodes.

Love your sig as well, especially that Katherine one tbf. It's always been one of my favorite scenes tongue.gif