Psycho Cat

First come, First serve

-You are now entering FCFS

First come, First serve (a.k.a. FCFS) is an old dog with some new tricks. Here you may either dump unwanteds, or simply give out of the kindness of your heart. It works a lot like the Abandoned Cave, but in a much more organized manner. You can drop eggs, hatchlings, and, if this feature gets implemented in the future (which is highly unlikely), adults. Any dragon can be dropped here, but different dragons have different requirements (see the rules for more info). Also, we are not as strict as some trading threads, and will PM you a warning first if any malicious activity is seen or reported, as opposed to immediately grey/black listing you. This is to help newcomers who sometimes forget the rules.

~RULES~

1-All forum rules apply, as always.

2-No spam. This isn't that serious, but it's nice not to have the thread clogged up with random crap.

3-Be polite, I mean how direct can I get?

4-No lying. If a user does not get what was promised, they have full permission to PM me and report it.

5-Liars are automatically grey listed. If a grey listed liar is caught posting on the thread they will be banned.

6-You must give a reason why you are dumping your dragons here. Rares and uncommons can be given out for no reason, but commons must have a reason other than "just because". This is to prevent the thread from being clogged up by commons so that rarer dragons can have a chance, too.

7-Dragons can be dropped for any reason you want, ranging from faulty lineages to wrong gender, but cannot be denied for ANY of these reasons. If you transport an egg to your scroll, it is at you own risk! If there is any reason that you should feel dissatisfied, please tell me!

8-I'd love some new banners! tongue.gif

9-Say thank you if you received the egg/hatchie!

10-Use the appropriate code.

If you have any questions please contact me!

~THREAD USE~

Now we find out why it's called FCFS...

If you have an unwanted egg/hatchie, come here! When you post, be sure to use the appropriate code, shown below, to offer your unwanted. We have no donors, no request lists, and no rude people! Because of this, you must PM a user as soon as you receive your dragon! And in turn, the poster must edit their post when they receive the PM to meet the standards of showing that the dragon is gone. Please EDIT your post, don't just post again. If you know you will be gone, put this in your offering info so that the taker knows to PM me instead of you so that I can alert the other users that the egg is gone. Also, do not PM me right away if an egg/hatchie has been claimed and the user does not say so. They have lives off the internet too, ya know. If I receive too many reports on a tardy user I can and will handle it alone.

~CODES~

Common

[COLOR=green][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]I have a common up![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3]PM link-
Scroll link-
Species-
Reason dropped-
Will I be gone-[/SIZE][/FONT]

Uncommon

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]I have an uncommon up![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3]PM link-
Scroll link-