Onixthebunny1

Stop View-Bombing Now!

Should we make a group profile?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Notices

XiaoChibi- you are now a member. Hurray!

ChocolateIzzy- you are now a member. Hurray! Also added to VB victims.

@ Lamp

Lamp I like the my scroll banner in your sig! For my opinion (Of course you don't have to) you should make the No View-bombing in a brighter colour so you can see it!

@ Xiao

Sorry xd.png wouldn't let me edit it!

Edit: Felt strange saying, adding myself as a member and VB victims xd.png

Okay, good idea. If you want one like it I can make one for you. wink.gif We'll discuss it further through PM so we don't go off topic.

Edited by Lamp

Its alright I wouldn't like the idea of my scroll in my sig, because of View-Bombers! I don't think you guys even know my Username!

That response I said isn't offtopic as I said something to do with view-bombing!

I was VB in the night,but I was awake,just watching TV...when i went to log off,my entire scrolls best eggs were about 3Xs what views they had been seen with before movie....I fogged entire scroll & went to bed sick at heart,but happy my eggs were fine(WHEW)!!

Whoever is doing this will be getting their very bad "karma" returned quite soon,DC "get what you give" paybacks seem to work MUCH faster on here than in RL.Take that any way you like you ignorant killers of beauty...pixels or not,you will get yours...hope you are kicked off,never to return.At the very least....

RO

I was VBed as well, grabbed a golden wyvern shimmerkin from TGT, (A shimmer fail) and it was on 50 views, (My scroll is hidden so they had the code sad.gif seeing as no other egg was being affected)

Looked over my eggs and it had 100 views and was sick. I wish there is a way to track the IP of the VBer and find which IP matches which user!

Its alright I wouldn't like the idea of my scroll in my sig, because of View-Bombers! I don't think you guys even know my Username!

That response I said isn't offtopic as I said something to do with view-bombing!

I meant if you wanted a My Scroll Banner we can discuss in PM. Those pesky viewbombers! It will be good to have a "View Track" option. This means that you can see the last 50-100 people who viewed your dragon/scroll. Phew Rockin' On, glad that your eggs survived! I hope your Golden Wyvern survives, Chocolate, sending good wishes your way. wink.gif

Edited by Lamp

Wouldnt that "track an Egg bomber" type of view THEM in their places of comfort(well,in the PAST they could have been a really two-sided"egg serial-killer" looking for a dumping ground for any lost AP eggs they ever snatched & hid until the poor eggs finally were so overcome with nasty views they succumbed to ...well,u know sad.gif !

I think there must CERTAINLY be a way to track actions of people who were last to "do" any sort of 'action' on the poor VB scroll,if it happened during the late hours *& not anyone else would be going to visit members scroll during those hours,its like our "ACTION" type logs that accounts keeps track of!!

Yup,you betcha,they can do some sort of catch a bomber "in the act" type action if they really wanted to..or if enough people are angry or sufferring loss because of these idiots (Im being too kind),but Im sick of these people thinking they are invisible,'cause they are NOT mad.gif ,& what comes around,surely goes around.... xd.png !

We ARE gonna getca!HA!

Rockin' On

o

I totally agree with you! It needs to STOP! I got view-bombed with a gold wyvern! Because a jealous person was like How could you grab it but not me D: I think I caught a VBer! Shame I forgot their username... It was on the gifting tree I grabbed the gold wyvern, and the only other person on the thread (That knew the egg's code, the only one))I presume did it not making it in time tongue.gif You SUCK!

Hm...I wonder if I almost got viewbombed in the past days. Meh, I think I placed my eggs into too many hatcheries o.o

Have you got your scroll hidden or hidden on dragon info page? Mine is smile.gif But, what also counts is the code of the egg XP that how my golden wyvern got view-bombed! Probably auto-refresher!

Have you got your scroll hidden or hidden on dragon info page? Mine is smile.gif But, what also counts is the code of the egg XP that how my golden wyvern got view-bombed! Probably auto-refresher!

No, I don't have my scroll hidden, it doesn't seem to help me much rolleyes.gif I know that the code is important :l Anyways, I wonder if I can make a banner someday...

@TPBM: Yes, I understand that code is important, I stated it in my second sentence. Feel free to take this to a PM, if you want.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Code is important but at least they wouldn't know what you have to target the rest!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149383&st=0][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/demhbc.jpg][/URL]

I want a precious egg!

Forum Name: terminallypisces

Why do you want an egg?: i almost lost my two golds and thunder that were gifted to me by some very nice people here on the forums. I had refreshed my scroll twice. the first time, the views went from about 200 with 100 UVs to about 1000 with only 1 extra UV. my hatchlings were only about 5 hours old, so they got sick really easily. my friend also had the same problem. in almost 3 minutes 3 eggs have a surge of Vs and got sick. they were not in any hatcheries either. we think the person had a auto-refresh going.

Activity: almost all the time. with the exception of friday from 3pm-7pm and saturday 11am -4pm EST

Other: to have a dragon that would help spread the awarness of view-bombing and hopefully prevent others from losing their beloved dragons means a lot to me. i dontv have a halloween or a CB gold yet, but i would love to become a breeder when i do get them :3

P.S.: i am currently scroll-locked for the next week, i have gifts and IOU's to recieve from people xd.png

Edited by terminallypisces

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149383&st=0][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/demhbc.jpg][/URL]

Ooh...I like this banner o3o May I add it in my signature, or should I wait for the OP to update and post?

Ooh...I like this banner o3o May I add it in my signature, or should I wait for the OP to update and post?

You can add it to your signature x3

Notices

terminallypisces- Accepted.

gloryKAT- Thank you for the banner!

ChocolateIzzy- Refrain from name-calling.

hi guys im back from EurekaFest!!!!!

i am making a banner for this thread, because i believe this is a very important cause.

i would like to make a custom sprited gold and Halloween dragon with a 'stop view bombing' sign smile.gif

BTW if anyone wants a custom 'stop view bombing' banner, i will gladly make you one smile.gif

I want to be a member!

Forum Name: IcarusTheDragon

Activity: Almost all day every day

Dragon Name(s): Precious Atrum Mortis(is that too horrible? it was her name.. i can change it. She is CB) and Mehrune's Razor

Will you try to spread the message?: through lineages...yes.. but not using the pictures supplied.. is this ok?

This is wonderful.. I really hope my current pair is allowed.. i would love to breed for this thread

Notices

Four slots are open to request eggs smile.gif

Members on the egg list that have not been active for more than a month are removed.

I want a precious egg!

Forum Name: ChocolateIzzy

Why do you want an egg?: Because It'd be my first one, so I can breed it and become a member!

Activity: usually on, unless dreaded homework strikes.

Other: Nothing :3

=3

Edited by ChocolateIzzy