Dramiome7052

Dragon Recoloring

Hey there! I'm Dramiome! I am going to be offering free Recolors of your favorite dragons. Some may not be allowed however, so you might have to request again. But I will try my best.

Some of you may remember that Moon had a topic like this. She doesn't seem to be on any more, so I thought I would offer my services.

I also have a siggy shop and can make your Recolored dragons into a banner for you. Please request them in that topic though.

Now, for my examples.

user posted image

user posted image

And if you want one, here's the form.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Dragon desired:[/b]
[b]Colors wanted:[/b]

And that's it! So request away!

Dramione

*shrugs* Why not

Name: RoD

Dragon desired: Whiptail

Colors wanted: try to make the stripes a light purple and change the brown into a light blue please smile.gif

And can you also make ino a banner so I can let other people know about this place wink.gif

Can I have request, please?

Name: Chita

Dragon desired: Horse dragon (NOT hellhorse)

Colors wanted: Mane and hair at tail white (or light gold but lighter than body) and body light gold. Eyes black, horns white (silver). I want something like palomino colour: user posted image

Edited by Chita

Awesome! two requests! I"ll do them as soon as possible. my sis says she needs to get on. urgh.

RoD, what exactly do you want on the banner? just the pic? or text too?

Text saying 'Dramiome's Dragon Recoloring Place'

These look awesome; I might actually request something later on. I love your idea of a forest-coloured Autumn. o3o

Little tip - try saving your sprites as .png or .gif; .jpg decreases the quality.

(Compare these two - the JPG is slightly darker.)

Thanks for the tip cfmtfm. I used an ipod for those examples, so that's why they're JPG.

I'll finish them this evening at the latest.

Ah, okay; I thought you used a computer. X3

I'll lurk around and watch for other requests. o3o

oh my. I am so sorry guys. it seems that whiptails and horses are not allowed to be recolored. I am very sorry. I wish I could do them, but it's not allowed.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51554

That's a topic that will tell you which artists let you recolor their dragons. You want to choose another breed?

Hellhorses can be recoloured? If yes, I will change my request for that breed.

Dramiome, heads up- You'll need to have permissions for recolors. I know there's a topic somewhere with a permissions list, but I'm not positive where. Some spriters don't like their dragons recolored. smile.gif

happy.gif Found it-

Here

Edited by StarSea

that's the thread I was looking at. So hellhorses can be recolored? I suppose I can try that instead. Same coloring?

And what about you, RoD?

oh my. I am so sorry guys. it seems that whiptails and horses are not allowed to be recolored. I am very sorry. I wish I could do them, but it's not allowed.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51554

That's a topic that will tell you which artists let you recolor their dragons. You want to choose another breed?

Hey happy.gif

You might want to make a list of what dragons are not allowed to be recolored (and maybe another for which ones are allowed to be recolored) in your topic post hehe I know it isn't life or death but it just could make things a lot easier for us

Love you recolors btw biggrin.gif

that's the thread I was looking at. So hellhorses can be recolored? I suppose I can try that instead. Same coloring?

And what about you, RoD?

Yes, same coloring, please smile.gif If you want I also can advertise your thread if you make banner for sign.

Edited by Chita

And what about you, RoD?

Anything really, I just love the purple and blue coloring on dragons...so neotropical?

Name: auster26

Dragon desired: A female Daydream

Colors wanted: How about changing the body color to a very light, pastel pink, and the mane to pastel purple? ^^ Like these colors: http://25.media.tumblr.com/156cbcabdd5df6f...dn7vpo1_500.jpg

Thank you so much! ^^

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot! I have a Gold egg that I bred but don't want, so if you'd like, I could send it to you in return! ^^

Edited by auster26

So I got your Neotropical done RoD, and i'm asking LadyLyzar if I can sprite the Hellhorses. She hasn't responded yet though.

i'll be working on the day dream tomorrow. Thank goodness I can sprite those.

Sometime i'll have to compile a list of ones I can do, but now i'm way too busy.

And without further adeou, here it is.

user posted image

and I think I did the saving process right this time.

Name: Onixthebunny1

Dragon desired: Male Pillow dragon

Colors wanted: I just want it colored like the female pillow.

Well, I checked the permissions list, and pillow recoloring is not allowed. So, I suppose you'll have to contact the spriters, or pick another dragon. I am so, so sorry. I wish I could do pillows. they are so adorable

Name: sparkle10184

Dragon desired: Mint

Colors wanted: can it be "chocolate-dipped"? Like about half of it regular green and the rest chocolate brown? And can the chocolate look drippy?

I think I can do these. I'll have to check the list, and then i'll get back to you on it. I haven't had my track pad lately, so haven't been able to work on recolors.