Mousia

Priorities... (OCC)

Yeah, that's what I thought. So do you have any ideas about what their daily schedule is like?

Nope. I was thinking about making a schedule, but then I decided to ask y'all what you thought it should be like. I mean, I think they'd spend a good deal of time alone, but they should have three meals a day in the cafeteria... Perhaps a test or two in the lab. I guess that'd be about it... Any suggestions?

Um, sounds good to me. How about breakfast at nine, lunch at noon, and dinner at six? The power/lights in their rooms should be cut at like nine or ten. Tests should occasionally run through lunch, but not often.

Alright. That's good. So that'll be it. I'll post that somewhere sometime...

So, does Knoll ever come to like watch the tests take place? Or does he just sit up in his room all the time?

I would think he'd watch using the cameras, but it'd be fun if he, all of a sudden, came down and just watched.

Yes. I really think that should happen at some point. What does he look like?

Okay, what happened with this thread? Do we need to plan out father ahead or what? unsure.gif

Ugh, why can't you still be accepting?! I love this idea; I wanna join... Will you ever start accepting again?

That would be a question for mousey, Mickloo. I know she's active on some other stuff... :\

Here's the question though, do we wanna skip the boat ride? We're all stuck in limbo until it's over it seems like.

Well, Mousia said it would take three months in-universe, so obviously we should skip some of it. I don't know. Where does the ship land? If they go through a major port, the cargo of the ship would have to be inspected, which could obviously cause problems with the hidden children. Even if they don't go through a large city, someone is likely to review the contents of the ship.

I also feel like they sailors would be at least slightly suspicious of Gregory and Willow. How much contact does the ship have with Fowl's Mouth? I know the power's down on the island, but once it's up, will they contact the captain?