RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Oh man! I can't even remember the last time I logged into magistream. I'm going to have to get back into it! Can someone give me a brief run down of what's happened in the last 12-18 months?

Well, Christmas happened. Then Valentines. unsure.gif And also, there has been recent expansions of the map. We got new places now visible. It's all thanks to our adventurous yet mischievous graduate- Talyn. biggrin.gif He's awesome.

Edited by georgexu94

Well, Christmas happened. Then Valentines. unsure.gif And also, there has been recent expansions of the map. We got new places now visible. It's all thanks to our adventurous yet mischievous graduate- Talyn. biggrin.gif He's awesome.

Oh awesome! I like the sound of an expanded map. smile.gif I headed back over a little while ago and tried to get my head around things again, but I've kind of forgotten how things work and I struggled a bit! I never quite know where to begin.

Anyway, here are the things that never quite grew up from when I was last around!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

NEW SPECIES PEOPLE

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not that I personally can GET any of them, since I'm still egg-locked from the last quest. As well as a few eggs I had BEFORE I got my 4 from the quest. Those eggs look cool, though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Clicks please! I'd like to get those new eggs xd.png

Got most everyone's current eggs and hatchies clicked to now. BUDGIES ON FYAH!!!

@RicFule: Yarold's is great for hatching, and so is Pet Hatchery (they even take DC critters). Also, MS Hatchery.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

George edit: removed

Edited by georgexu94

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

All clicked up. I really love these birbs. smile.gif

Edited: creatures removed Edited by georgexu94