RheaZen

MagiStream V3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Try the Kiwik area for gender trades.

Edited by Jedi40

._. The yellow wasps are all female, blah. Anyone willing to trade a male one? (Theia Alvean Wasp)

Do yo still need the trade?

I have a male Theia wasp I've been trying to trade for a female forever, so send a trade to Niverdia (my username on MS), I'll reply ASAP.

Proof of ownership: user posted image

Try the Kiwik area for gender trades.

I am trying and I never have any responses. :C

lightbird YES you're awesome now, I'll send you a trade offer in a second!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Light Concorde

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another female Cockatrice? Gosh, RNG, stop.

Edited by Light Concorde

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm a bit confused about the "The Legend of Archmage Lorien" quest where you get the Rose Imps... one guide says I need two Xand Bears of opposite genders, the other gude says it doesn't matter. x.x

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

I'm a bit confused about the "The Legend of Archmage Lorien" quest where you get the Rose Imps... one guide says I need two Xand Bears of opposite genders, the other gude says it doesn't matter. x.x

You might want to ask about that in the help area as the rose imps I got were gifted to me so I never did that quest.

You might want to ask about that in the help area as the rose imps I got were gifted to me so I never did that quest.

Or I might just skip waiting and try myself d:

Or you can do that laugh.gif

Yep and it turned out the gender doesn't matter at all, just the fact of having two bears in general. ^^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yep and it turned out the gender doesn't matter at all, just the fact of having two bears in general. ^^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Interesting I wonder why the difference it the 2 different quest things you looked at huh.gif

Interesting I wonder why the difference it the 2 different quest things you looked at  huh.gif

Information on the Wiki are outdated or mixed up.

This article: http://magistream.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_Walkthroughs says

Have 2 adult Xand Bears in your keep of any gender or lineage.

And this article: http://magistream.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legen...Archmage_Lorien says

Requires: (...) 1 male and 1 female adult Xand Bear

At least the directions for the specific Imp colors were correct.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Light Concorde

Well someone needs to correct them so the right one is the one to use only.

What's with these females hatching multiple times in a row? Halp, my account is cursed.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image