.:~Nightwish~:.

Nightwish's 1st Prize Winning Contest!

Perhaps... but the first set of Writing Contests had more guidelines and still died - though that was due to no entries.... hmmm, wonder if Blackdragon will mind if someone resurrects his contest?

I just didn't fancy the prompt that round in the other contest and got swamped with outside work (which has subsided now) otherwise I would have participated. Guidelines, but not rules, are definitely a good thing, rather than just "here's a genre."

Edited by PhoenixStarr

Perhaps... but the first set of Writing Contests had more guidelines and still died - though that was due to no entries.... hmmm, wonder if Blackdragon will mind if someone resurrects his contest?

I can't imagine they would. I, too, had no inspiration for that prompt. Perhaps a choice between two prompts would be better? Or at least have a higher probability of getting entries lol.

Guidelines, but not rules, are definitely a good thing, rather than just "here's a genre."

I'm now debating the difference between guidelines and rules lol.

I can't imagine they would. I, too, had no inspiration for that prompt. Perhaps a choice between two prompts would be better? Or at least have a higher probability of getting entries lol.

I'm now debating the difference between guidelines and rules lol.

Hmmm perhaps PMing Blackdragon at this point would be a good plan...

See if they'd like to host another run with dual prompts...