sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Guise... I think my favorite Shimmer paring would have to be Bronze X White. Do any of those exists yet? I'l love to get my hands on one. -grabby hands-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UNJd8 biggrin.gif

EDIT: ninja.gif'd tongue.gif

Edited by KingZanto

O: Names of the original Shimmer & his mate... Is the owner active on the forums?

No, they aren't unfortunately. And they have no posts, which means they can't be PMed either.

What are the names a reference to? I don't believe I recognize them...

Edited by tikigurl91

No, they aren't unfortunately. And they have no posts, which means they can't be PMed either.

What are the names a reference to? I don't believe I recognize them...

They're Korean words. The father's name roughly translates to "A meal for Koreans" and the mother's name is "Eye level."

They're Korean words. The father's name roughly translates to "A meal for Koreans" and the mother's name is "Eye level."

Ah, OK. I had a feeling the owner wasn't a native English speaker. Now I know. smile.gif

Ah, OK. I had a feeling the owner wasn't a native English speaker. Now I know. smile.gif

Likely not. I don't think people who are not native Korean speakers would think of naming their dragons that.

Likely not. I don't think people who are not native Korean speakers would think of naming their dragons that.

Well, I just checked and I'm pretty sure they are Korean. Judging by the fact that their English is very rough and the text they used in one of the messages I have from them is in Korean.

Dunno why I didn't think to check before. I guess I was just to excited by the fact that I was getting a Shimmer. tongue.gif

Well, I just checked and I'm pretty sure they are Korean. Judging by the fact that their English is very rough and the text they used in one of the messages I have from them is in Korean.

Dunno why I didn't think to check before. I guess I was just to excited by the fact that I was getting a Shimmer. tongue.gif

I'm Korean myself. :U

The owner is on the forums, then? I'd love to do a Shimmer exchange or something and do a Korean themed lineage, hmm.

Do you guys think that the gold, silver, bronze level dragons actually have any difference in value? They're sort of like the golds and silvers; like, they're both the same amount of rare (whoops, grammar goes down the drain).

They probably do, but the values of Shimmers as a whole right now are so high that it doesn't matter at this point.

But I already have Tsunami x Gold Shimmerscale.

Mhhm, I might've chosen female swallowtail had it not already been done, lol.

Skywing? It's for Silver right? While both of them are bright, it could look decent.

Oooooooorrrrrr Water Walker.

Well, there are less gold Shimmers to start with, so once they're being openly traded regularly but are still highly desirable, the gold ones are likely to have more value due to scarcity, the bronzes a bit less value due to being the most widely available. Over time they'll all eventually even out to the point where their individual value will only matter based on which one the person doing the trading likes the best.

Do you mean 2nd gens or 2nd gen+ lists? There are Shimmer owners in general with their lists open, but as far as I can see, CB owners who are on the forums are all full right now.

Any list, really.

I've seen some 2nd gen+ owners with open lists, mostly in this thread. Then again, I'm not really active in other parts of the site.

If you look on my profile, you'll see a list of people who've gotten eggs from mine. Maybe you can see if their lists are open and PM them?

Hmm, thanks. I've got some stuff that I may be able to trade, not anything amazing but perhaps enough to get a 4th or 5th gen.

Skywing? It's for Silver right? While both of them are bright, it could look decent.

Oooooooorrrrrr Water Walker.

Ah well, too late. Maybe I'll consider those another time. happy.gif

New pretty! x3

i want shimmer spotsss ;;

i think i'm obsessed

also, i hope my babies gender right. i would hate to ruin pretty lines. ;;