pinkieseb

CHERUB

Does anyone else on DC read CHERUB? I love the series, anyone else? biggrin.gif

I've read a few and liked them. I want to read more of this series some day, but my to-read pile is already huge xd.png

I've read a few and liked them. I want to read more of this series some day, but my to-read pile is already huge xd.png

This, but I haven't read it at all yet.

/pls no spoilers

My friend has read it though and we promised to read a series of each other's recommendation... She demanded that I read the CHERUB series (as well as something else) in return for the extremely long Inheritance Cycle (from me tongue.gif) so I'm reading it soon o3o

This, but I haven't read it at all yet.

/pls no spoilers

My friend has read it though and we promised to read a series of each other's recommendation... She demanded that I read the CHERUB series (as well as something else) in return for the extremely long Inheritance Cycle (from me tongue.gif) so I'm reading it soon o3o

Cool xd.png

I never read The Inheritance Cycle.

It didnt grab hold of me to continue reading :/

I've read the first three books, but I need to find the rest. I'll try and not spoil the books, but I hope things go well for them. (Only people who have read the first three books will know what I'm talking about.)

Lol, Inheritance Cycle is a great series but the ending was so... uhh ignore that.

The Inheritance Cycle is Eragon, Eldest, Fire(lol), and Inheritance. But as a little tip of advice, don't watch the movie. Well at least until you finish the series once... or twice.