Kiite Morau

Aquariums

Well, yup do you have an aquairum?

I have a 3 gallon with 10i tetra whisper filter, a heater, and a moss ball. Of course my beloved and spoiled betta Tiny Tim lives in there. You can't see him in the pic because his floating log is in the way. Tim likes to sleep over his heater...cutest thing.

Tim's Tank

Old picture of Tim

One I took the other day...with my flash on...

Yep

Will post a photo later

Have a heavily planted 10g which houses some gold cloud minnows and pygmy cories.

Well, yup do you have an aquairum?

I have a 3 gallon with 10i tetra whisper filter, a heater, and a moss ball. Of course my beloved and spoiled betta Tiny Tim lives in there. You can't see him in the pic because his floating log is in the way. Tim likes to sleep over his heater...cutest thing.

Tim's Tank

Old picture of Tim

One I took the other day...with my flash on...

He's beautful

I have a 45 litre tank (I think that's around 10 US gallons) set up for tropical fish. It's a planted aquarium with three (not sure exactly which) types of plant growing in it. It's home to 6 neon tetra, a Bronze Corydora called Bruce, and a Betta called Hanzo. I've no photos, I'm afraid.

heated 20 gallon planted tank

user posted image

All I have left is a handicapped goldfish(he was born without a tail), a bolivian ram, and a betta fish. I used to have a bunch of blue rams and another bolivian ram but their lifespans are really short and they aged and died. I didn't bother to replace them because I'm trying to get out of owning fish.

We used to have an aquarium. I loved it! I think I was about six back then and I remember looking at the fish for an eternity.

Then my mom got tired of it and demanded it got thrown away. Of course, it did ): Ever since, I still hope I can get a similar aquarium when I live on my own later. There's nothing as peaceful as just sitting and watching the fish do their thing.

Edited by Rowiehz

I don't think I will ever get tired of owning fish

Honestly I'm just bored of having a tiny tank and being very limited in the kinds of fish I can have. I either want a 120+ gallon or nothing at all.

Honestly I'm just bored of having a tiny tank and being very limited in the kinds of fish I can have. I either want a 120+ gallon or nothing at all.

ahhh ok.... I have 2 tanks a 10 gal, and a 14.... I am just using the 14 gal tank atm.... eventually I will prob use the 10 gal for my pregnant fish.... that way momma fish doesn't get stressed out....

I have two tanks set up. One is a ten gallon tank with two goldfishes. I use to have a one-eyed goldfish and after he died I found another one that was a fancy finned goldfish (Yeah...I have a thing for one-eyed goldfish). When I first set the tank up I had three goldfish, a snail, two ghost shrimps, a small golden Dojo Loach, and plants. I took excellent care of it and kept it clean (It was my pride and joy). Sadly a year later everything died except for two goldfish. I plan to get another golden dojo loach and a snail. The other tank is a 5.5 gallon tank which was my beta tank that housed my Betta and four neon tetras. I love cleaning the tanks and watching the fish swim around. It's very relaxing and takes my mind off of things.

Edited by Rockelle-275

I have two tanks set up. One is a ten gallon tank with two goldfishes. I use to have a one-eyed goldfish and after he died I found another one that was a fancy finned goldfish (Yeah...I have a thing for one-eyed goldfish). When I first set the tank up I had three goldfish, a snail, two ghost shrimps, a small golden Dojo Loach, and plants. I took excellent care of it and kept it clean (It was my pride and joy). Sadly a year later everything died except for two goldfish. I plan to get another golden dojo loach and a snail. The other tank is a 5.5 gallon tank which was my beta tank that housed my Betta and four neon tetras. I love cleaning the tanks and watching the fish swim around. It's very relaxing and takes my mind off of things.

To be honest a 10 gallon really isn't big enough for goldfish or a dojo. I've seen minimum tank sizes for dojo's be between 30-50 gallons.

Two tanks here: a 20-gallon and a 30-something gallon. I've had the latter for a couple years now, the former being newly set up in March I think.

I mainly keep German Ram cichlids and not the inbred, antibiotic-juiced Asian varieties either. I'm a stickler about where I get my fish-- not only because I don't want them dying on me within weeks-- but because I hate supporting those kinds of garbage, mass-producing fish mills. That said, my fish have had a terrible year and I've lost four in 7 months =( Two were a mated, breeding pair with wonderful parental instincts. I'm fairly certain one was from hole-in-head disease, but the others had such ambiguous symptoms...

It's easy to grow to love your fish just like any other pets, really. Don't think I'll get much bigger than what I have, since upkeeping two tanks is a workload as is.

I have a 66 gallon tank that is home to two 30 year old spotted talking catfish (Agamyxis pectinifrons) and a host of platyfish to keep them some company.

I have a 80L tank. I have no clue on how many gallons that is, sorry tongue.gif

It's a very old tank I got from my father when we moved and I was lucky enough to get it in my room. Previously it just stood around in the living room. I have 4 diffrent spicies right now, and I'm sorry if I'm not getting the names right on english >__>

I curretly have about 15 neon fish(Paracheirodon innesi), a bounch of guppys(Poecilia reticulata) (they keep reproducing), 6 copper armored catfishs(Corydoras aeneus ) and a single old and grumpy catfish (Ancistrus dolichopterus).

I posted the latin names because I'm not sure the english names are right since I used google/translate to get them ^^,

Grumpy catfish xd.png

Anyway I'm so excited for x-ma's because I had to help my mom get my fish tank. One of the best pet stores I know of was getting rid of all their old freshwater tanks because they have a brand new freshwater room. So we got there early and I got I think either a 40 or 45 gallon fish tank! It had everything with it and I got it for $52 (US money) biggrin.gif Now I really want christmas to come faster.

I have a 10 gallon tank with my goldfish Ned. A frog also lives there.

i am planning on right away buying around a 20 gallon tank but i am not going to set it up till after christmas because i dont want something to happen to it with the christma season coming. i would rather do it after when its less hectic

I have a tank...With...Ten fish I think. I haven't counted yet. But yeah. But I have a pile of rocks in the tank and my sucker fish like to sleep there. >:]

I have a 29gallon tank.

Inside are 2 (about 2inch diameter) Silver Dollars, one Tricolor Shark and one Bluenosed Sinodontis (unsure of spelling) which is basically a big greyspotted catfish with overall black coloring. (googling of all should pry get the scientific names- I am unable to do so due to short battery life on my computer at this current moment)

The Silver Dollars and Catfish are roughly 7 years old now. I had tons more fish (mostly fresh water but a few brackish water ones too) but due to one of my older fish becoming jealous and eating most everyone in the tank (we got rid of him a long while ago) I haven't bothered to really get more fish... and that was about 2 years now that that happened.

I have a 66 gallon tank that is home to two 30 year old spotted talking catfish (Agamyxis pectinifrons) and a host of platyfish to keep them some company.

talking catfish??

I have a 1 gallon tank with a betta (yes, I know it's too small but in my opinion it is much better than the little container he was in at the pet store before I took him in). I am hoping to get a bigger tank to keep him in over the summer when I am actually home then just use the one gallon one for the times I'm in residence at university. The residence office doesn't allow big tanks for the fish.

I have a 1 gallon tank with a betta (yes, I know it's too small but in my opinion it is much better than the little container he was in at the pet store before I took him in). I am hoping to get a bigger tank to keep him in over the summer when I am actually home then just use the one gallon one for the times I'm in residence at university. The residence office doesn't allow big tanks for the fish.

Bettas are fun - they have really big personalities and are very interactive.

Hello biggrin.gif

I currently have six tanks set up, stocking as below:

3 gallon- One lone Plakat Betta named Draco

5- A blue veiltail betta I raised from an egg cool.gif

15- One fancy calico goldfish, hoping to upgrade her tank after Christmas smile.gif

15- Numerous guppies and a school of pygmy cories

10- Neon Tetras

46- Cycling; hoping to stock South American species!

Hello biggrin.gif

I currently have six tanks set up, stocking as below:

3 gallon- One lone Plakat Betta named Draco

5- A blue veiltail betta I raised from an egg cool.gif

15- One fancy calico goldfish, hoping to upgrade her tank after Christmas smile.gif

15- Numerous guppies and a school of pygmy cories

10- Neon Tetras

46- Cycling; hoping to stock South American species!

those sound awesome!!

post pics??