9pmg5665

Hell's Last Resort

(( I'll say OK until other people join. Then I'd have to let tem have the same privilege, which I's rather nobody had.))

Ed crawled into the stall closest to the door. The bot's closed in on Scott. Ed opened his door and jumped one, ripping out it's power core. The other was a little quick and burnt Ed's arm. He shot at him with good ol' righty and nailed him in the face. He ripped off the flamethrower and noticed that they had nothing beside's that. Ed retrieved the bullets and motioned Scott forward. He slightly opened the door and peeked out. There were still rebels, and maybe a few armored bots, but that was unlikely. Ed pretended to be on the rebel side and shot at the bots while giving his position away to the rebels.

Edited by 9pmg5665

As Ed dashed down the hal shooting robots, Scott trailed behind him, putting a bullet through the occasional robot that flinched or sputtered a flame. Right about where the robots came from, the corridor split sharply. He turned to Ed."Which way?"

(( Little to much. I said that he could occasionally flick his nose, not dash down halls shooting robots. I'm going to pretend that he didn't nor did Scott make that stupid of a move. I'm gaining incentives to murder.))

Ed noticed that most of the robots had "died". The rebels were amazed at the accuracy of Ed and Scott (( You can get some glory too.)). Though they were distraught over this. " We were told that there was nobody living in this building.

You were told wrong." The rebels shook both of their hands. "That's all of those robots for now. Let's escape." Ed said. He ran, with some of the rebels following, with others keeping their eye on both Ed and Scott. They got to a splitting corridor. " Left. Right isn't." Ed dashed left as they came to a giant whole in the wall leading to a 17 story drop. " Backwards."

((I'm sorry, I assumed he was running down the hallway as he shot the robots. And remember, if you murder Scott, it's over))

As they reached the end of the hallway to the right, Scott had vaugly learned the rebel's names. There was Luitenients George, Kayla, Exaviar, and finally Colonal... Samuel? No, Sanders.. The hall finally reached an end with an elevator.Scott jammed the buttons with no prevail. He turned to the others. 'What'll we do now?!"

Edited by urge101