Rosedamai

Cultural appropriation

Its Strange to Imagines that People Even think about what ist Would be like to live with the Nazi past.

The First Time the Showed us Nazi Focus with plenty of cruel Things was When i was 6 or Maybe Younger I did not comprehend the Numbers and asked my dad wheater there were more Death People than there are People in the world now....the Teacher also said that our grandparents did kill them. My Parents had an owfullmtime When my grandparents Were supposed to babysitt the next Time. You are driven to dachau or mauthausen for a Full Tour in elementary School. These Trips are Called Good Trips if they give many Kids nighmares.

Oh and the historical Description fits to the baltisch as well as romania and Parts of russia :-)

Edited by ana3

You are all so brainwashed, do you really think that the ww2 was about good vs evil? pff, all the countries did horrible things, killed and raped civilians, everything you think you know about the nazis is wrong, all alienated by the mass media channels of america, national geographic, history channel, if you want to know what really happened you have to access independent media like youtube, these documentaries by mass media channels are all influenced. you say that the nazis were evil because they killed innocent people, but how many people americans have killed, and russians and jews? the war was about political interests, germany was being opressed by foreign powers, the germans were starving while their resources were being stolen, the germans were fighting for their country and their people, just like anyone, they fought with courage until the end, they have nothing to be ashamed of, if my grandfather were part of the luftwaffe i would be very proud of it, that's just pathetic that people are so easily influenced by the media

You are all so brainwashed, do you really think that the ww2 was about good vs evil? pff, all the countries did horrible things, killed and raped civilians, everything you think you know about the nazis is wrong, all alienated by the mass media channels of america, national geographic, history channel, if you want to know what really happened you have to access independent media like youtube, these documentaries by mass media channels are all influenced. you say that the nazis were evil because they killed innocent people, but how many people americans have killed, and russians and jews? the war was about political interests, germany was being opressed by foreign powers, the germans were starving while their resources were being stolen, the germans were fighting for their country and their people, just like anyone, they fought with courage until the end, they have nothing to be ashamed of, if my grandfather were part of the luftwaffe i would be very proud of it, that's just pathetic that people are so easily influenced by the media

Uhhhh.... a lot of us posting about this aren't American. Certainly one of the people posting about it is German. I myself studied the rise of the Nazis and the socio-political aspects of WW2 during four years worth of GCSE and A-Level history. I've been to the site of the Auschwitz concentration camp. I will also note that any documentary you've found on YouTube is no less likely to be biased than some of the things you may have seen broadcast on TV.

If you want to know 'the truth' then study the history books, and look at the scources. Read up on the facts yourself, without letting someone else put a spin onto them for you.

But above all, please, please don't assume that everyone here must have been brainwashed by the mass media simply because of the opinions you are seeing.

That is what i meant when i Said being thought about ist doesnt make you fit to Discuss it, ill try my best.

Actually the republics of Weimar and staint Germain, the Nation that didnt Want itself and so forth are Part of what i Refered to. We do learn about the consequenses of the so called Peace contracts of ww1, I guess that is what you Reffer to. Such contracts are made to punisch and to Harm they are Not meant to enshure Long lasting peace.

So lets say that there are understandable reasons or Causes for Starting ww2- improving your economic standard prooved to be reason enaugh, especially if your people are starving. Breaking the contract of Weimar Would have been enaugh, but its not france the germans invaded first. The Day Germany decided to imvade other Nations it started a war. the Day it decided to Take Human rights from Parts Of its Population germany crossed Another line. No economic or political reason, no Wongs the others did can Chance that.

Lol and of course we do know that the allies did also Commit war crimes, you hear what your grandparents have to Tell about the Time. Totaly different from TV by the way. We know that millions of People Where kicked Out of their Lands After ww2, Raped and tortured, killed. Does that make our Own crimes any better? Maybe the only difference is that we are forced to acknowledge them.

I am Not proud of what we did at that Time, and i dont belive in Heroic Deeds. Its Not Heroic to invade a Country Thats Not prepared to defend itself, its Not Heroic to defend a Country Thats already Lost, its disregard of human Lifes.

Ana