mayanightstar

Maya's Art Shop

Hello! Welcome to my shop!

Right now, I'm only doing traditinal art, no digital at the moment.

I don't have the time to do free requests, so... commissions!

Payment, right now, I will only accept flood (waterwalker, waterhorse and waverunner) hatchling IOUs. (Yes this is for that contest). Any ammout of hatchlings for now, to keep it simple. When I get everything sorted out on my website, I'll have more options, but for now, traditional art. Yep. Will draw dragons, or other stuff, too.

Thank you for reading!!

Waiting lis:

• rampaging wyvern: 1 waterwalker, waterhorse, and waverunner.
Edited by mayanightstar

I like your style... could I have a drawing of my OC Kyzaro? I can pay you...two of each hatchling. Is that good? :3

I like your style... could I have a drawing of my OC Kyzaro? I can pay you...two of each hatchling. Is that good? :3

Yay my first customer!! I'll get right on it! Two of each hatchling D: will that fit on my scroll!? xd.png One of each will do, especially since your my first commission so you're special :3

Do you want color or just pen? I don't have any examples of the color yet, but I usually do it in colored pencil. I'll have your commission probably done in no more than four days or so... it depends on my homework load and level of detail I put in the drawing xd.png

I think have it just pen. It'll make a nice uncommonly seen change to coloured pictures :3 I shall get catching and hatching those eggies ~

I think have it just pen. It'll make a nice uncommonly seen change to coloured pictures :3 I shall get catching and hatching those eggies ~

Your griffon is done! I will scan it and send you a few different images through PM later today :3

Awesome! I can't wait to see it :3 I have two eggs, just currently egg-locked so I can't grab a third just yet xP

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Hey... you're open, right? And IOUs... awesome! Can I send them to you as I get them? Will you do a black marrow hatchling for me? One with wings. I love the detail of your drawings! smile.gif