stogucheme

ANSWERED:For BSA/Breed Filter: Links open in new tabs

When I want to use a BSA or Breed, I often want to breed more than one dragon. So it'd be really handy if all the links except the navigation links* opened up in a new tab.

This would be optional.

*Navigation links: page numbers (Jump to: 1 2 3), and (« First < Previous) and (Next > Last »)

Hold down "ctrl" when you click and it will open a new tab.

The problem with this suggestion is I suspect it could be rather an annoyance to some. It is easy to make a link that does not open into a new tab open in a new tab, it is not easy [impossible?] to make a link that opens in a new tab open in the same tab.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

The problem with this suggestion is I suspect it could be rather an annoyance to some. It is easy to make a link that does not open into a new tab open in a new tab, it is not easy [impossible?] to make a link that opens in a new tab open in the same tab.

I usually use a scroll wheel and it is buggy, plus my hands won't always allow me to press both buttons at once.

But it would be optional. You could set it in Account Settings.

This. Control +click/scrollwheel. Get another mouse if yours doesn't work. If you can't use both hands, shouldn't right click bring up an option to open in a new tab? I don't see a need for the game to provide something that is already provided by the browser/mouse/software or whatever. o3o

I usually use a scroll wheel and it is buggy, plus my hands won't always allow me to press both buttons at once.

But it would be optional. You could set it in Account Settings.

If you use firefox or google chrome,

i'd be happy to write you a user script which does exactly that.

(pm me for details)