Nikkirockstar

NIKKI'S ART! :D

My Latest Work

user posted image

user posted image

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ARTZ

My dA

Nikki-I Love doing request and commissions and I always do them free! I don't have a waiting list at like any time since I don't get a lot of request and that bores me tongue.gif. When I do have a waiting list though I try to get done fast not rushing though.

I mainly do cats but I'd be happy to draw any other creature etc. (I don't know how good it will be though biggrin.gif ) Also if you know Laurarockstar we know each other in real life. Derp it's pretty obvious by our names though.... I'd love ANY request, don't be shy!

Ex. (haven't done a lot of commissions so there's only a few C:)

First Commission!

Commission

Commission

I can do Full color pictures with shading with bg,

Full color without shading with bg, and both with just no background.

I could also just do no color but I don't do that a lot.

LIST:

rampaging wyvern

sparkle10184

Edited by Nikkirockstar

Can you draw my oc Essence, Nikki?

Here-> http://oi50.tinypic.com/11mccpv.jpg

And here-> http://oi47.tinypic.com/2ic1xeh.jpg

AND here-> http://oi49.tinypic.com/4hs1on.jpg

And here without hair if you don't want to add it (I'd prefer no hair)-> http://oi49.tinypic.com/4q5bm.jpg

Oh, and she always wears this locket-> http://www.bridalwave.tv/heartlocket2.jpeg

Sorry she's so complicated.

((Oh, and did you know Garfie is sick? TTTTTT.TTTTTTT He either has a kidney stone or Urinary Tract Infection. I pray it's the infection, because then he'll by fine... >:))

I finished your request Roxy smile.gif

user posted image

I tried to get all the markings right. Also I'm not very good at realism but I tried.

Hope you enjoy! :3

Edited by Nikkirockstar

Nice work! Could you draw my OC Kyzaro?

A realistic style would be awesome, and I would love it if you could do him in some sort of action pose. He has a dark history, so make sure he looks angry or sullen in some form or another :3

Sure rampaging wyvern

I'm haven't a drawn a griffon as much as a cat but I'll try smile.gif

I've been having a lot of homework sorry that I responded a little late.

Finally finished your commission Laura! biggrin.gif SO many markings sorry some of them are lazily done.... (also sorry bout the locket wasn't very good at that either)

P.s. The background was just from the wolf picture I referenced of if you want me to get rid of it just say so cause i can really fast.

user posted image

Lol I wish we got snow like that

Edited by Nikkirockstar

I hope you didn't trace the wolf I can see behind your drawing in that picture. Referencing is okay, but tracing is a no-no.

No I don't trace. You don't learn anything from tracing. As for the wolf you see behind my drawing (I don't really see it...) I work in photoshop so I looked at the layer and did my beginning sketch (You know what I mean right?Learned in art class.) then made the layer with the wolf transparent and added details, muscles, fur etc. Once I was done with that I looked at the real picture and made some corrections. I'm not very good at drawing wolves and referencing is the only way to get better. I left the background there because I thought it added more color to the picture, but if you have a major problem with it and despise the fact that I left a little bit of the original picture there then I can get rid of it.

I don't have a problem with the background, per se. It just looked a bit suspicious, because your drawing very closely matches up with the wolf that I can see behind it in some places. Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you.

Though if you want some advice, then I think the art would look a lot nicer with a different background. The image you used is very low-quality and pixellated and it doesn't look like it fits with the rest of your drawing. Plus, it's not your own picture, which in some cases can become a copyright issue if the original photographer sees your work and doesn't want you to use their photo without crediting it.

Try playing around with photoshop and making your very own background! That way it would be your own work and you can get some more practice making backgrounds (I struggle with backgrounds sometimes too).

I know its not very good quality but I didn't like how it looked with all white background... It's not like I always avoid backgrounds, it's just since I have more then a few request and commissions(I have some on my dA) I didn't want to spend to much time on this picture. Though I should practice more on backgrounds, and I do enjoy using Photoshop brushes!

It's been a LONG time. Not to sound impatient or anything, but I made my request five months ago. Do you still draw?