Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

looks at ubbydubby... Hmmm why do I get the feeling your up too something...

I did absolutely nothing and let the police got me. While I was in bed! I know I should've hit them with something

Edited by georgexu94

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I must have done the crime when I was asleep! I'm innocent. You know how sleep walking is when one is tired and problematic. I stole that $ 1,000 of my friend by accident. Now I have to figure where I hid it.

I thought you said you hid it in a loose stone at the base of the water fountain.....but you didn't hear that from me

Oh! *remembers* Thanks SoldierGirlForever! I hid it there to protect my friend from thieves but unfortunately, the only thief is ME! Well well well! Police! I have evidence of my innocence. Please let me out?

Apparently I have an affinity with water.... Why didn't I think of that? *face desk*

Hey look at what I found while working on a water fountain today...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Erm, Darien. Could you please return that? It's my friend's. i have to return it. I need to gather the evidences so I can get out of this prison! Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif

Oh my the cops just took it and said that you were not getting out...

Edited by Darien

looks around. Good the cops are goen, now take this and put it some were safe...