Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

You keep doing that we'll never get out of here!...

Did I get arrested for sleeping the wrong direction?

Yes that is why your in here... Edited by Darien

Shoo, little dinosaur! The only bed in this place is mine. Go gnaw on the jail bars and see if you can actually break it.

*Roars like an angry dinosaur*

I am the big and angry Tyrannosaurus Rex! tongue.gif

-rolls Darien off the bed, then claims it- Mine...

Hey just what do you think your doing?...push's you out of my bed... Don't make me call Caveman Cop over here!..

call Caveman Cop and then watchs as he hits every one with his caveman club... OW!, Not me you censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif caveman!...

Caveman Cop takes his club back from JolteonTails and hits here with and then throws her into the deep dark black hole... tongue.gif

-few minutes later, I appear out of nowhere, just waking up-

Oh hey, that was a nice nap. biggrin.gif Nice try, Caveman Cop. velociraptor.png

Caveman Cop looks at ya Me can put you in cell with Path Light you know!... biggrin.gif

Sure, go ahead try, Caveman Cop. But according to the topic's title, I wouldn't always end up with Path Light next to me. It's magic, really. Nothing that you can understand. cool.gif

What are you doing, deleting and reposting? OK, alright. -steals Caveman cop's club and whacks Path Light with it-

Caveman Cop takes his club back and hits ya with... Me is only that can use club, here next time use this shove!...