sparkle10184

SquiggleRealm

yes yes i know smile.gif i am starting with the adults and easing into babies/eggs, since it gets easier as you go down the age(smaller sprites, easier to make)

Would you like a brown female? because it's an easy recolor

Brown female? sure!

Sorry about neglecting it! i added a bit more shading to the male but only a tiny bit, and here is the female: i didn't do a seperate sprite for her because it was not requested, but i did color the black into brown and the white on her is more of a creme color now

IMO she looks a bit odd, i think i should make a separate sprite for her.

user posted image

I don't know if it's just me, but the face looks kind of squished in. Like, the snout looks short. I don't know if it's just the angle, though.

I lined this off of a picture, it's a siberian husky so they are uber fluffy, that's the reason for the shortness smile.gif

i appreciate the crit though, and i will try to fix it as soon as i can biggrin.gif

i'm just glad someone has given me a real crit

I'm still waiting for the final sprites from my artists. Please let me know how they're coming along! I'll also be PMing them in case they don't look at this topic. The site is really quite pointless and boring without any pets to adopt. So I would appreciate more artists! PM me if you'd like to sign up to sprite for the site. Read the OP for more info about SquiggleRealm!

As a MyAdopts pro(tongue.gif), I want tell you some things. smile.gif

~

Before you can give anyone but artists, spriters, etc. the link, you have to have:

1-4 adoptables

A CSS

It is also advised to have:

A forum

Some things for the member to do

etc.

~

I can help with the CSS, if you want. (It is the background, the colors used, etc.)

Just tell me what you need for it, I can do it.

MyAdopts (the host of SquiggleRealm) is shutting down. I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas? I want to keep SquiggleRealm running, but I need a new host.

EDIT: I've decided to give Mysidia a try

Edited by sparkle10184

I downloaded Mysidia but it isn't working....

Hello, I'm working on my own site with mysidia too. Apparently, v 1.3.2 is having major ACP problems. Try downloading 1.3.1. Also, here's a link that I found REALLY helpful tongue.gif :

That video was very confusing and I could barely see, it was so fuzzy and blurry. I was trying to find a hosting site, but I don't know which to use...

Confusing? Actually, you're supposed to watch the mouse and the text that pops up. It's A LOT easier when you actually get the host, because then you can figure out what the fuzzy stuff is. Maybe try working on the site AS the video is playing?

SquiggleRealm has officially closed. sad.gif I hope to be able to re make it someday using a new host.

Hello again, everyone! SquiggleRealm has a new host and is up and running again! Good day~

I just had a cute idea, maybe instead of an egg, the mammals come in a box, like from a pet store!

I just had a cute idea, maybe instead of an egg, the mammals come in a box, like from a pet store!

Oh gosh, that would be so cute! And different boxes could have different colours, like for special events and holidays biggrin.gif

We are going to change hosts AGAIN. But don't worry, I promise this will be the last time! No pets will be added to the site until we move hosts. I'll post the latest happenings of the moves in the forums to keep everyone updated. The link to the forums is on the side of the site, by "Get a pet", "My pets" and some other links.

Edited by sparkle10184

I have some good news: The new site is almost ready!! biggrin.gif

Artist app: PM it to me!

Why you want to be an artist:
Have you had any experience:
Examples of your work:
Anything else you want to add:

It's been a long time... The site is almost ready, but I need artists! Please PM me your form smile.gif

Hey guys! This project for me, being the only spriter... Is getting rather hard with my lack of time. I'm currently working on cats.. Huskies have been finished.. I'm hoping that some other spriters can step up and help me and Sparkle!

Yes, we are in desperate need of artists! I'm currently trying my hand at spriting and I'm working on adoptables, but we really need help smile.gif