sparkle10184

SquiggleRealm

We are in the process of moving!

Artists:

IcarusTheDragon

Inactive Artists:

Mousia

SquiggleRealm is a pet website (cats, dogs, bunnies, etc.). There may also be a dragon or two later on. Each pet has three stages unless stated otherwise. Baby child, and adult. Your pets will never die!

Artist applications are now open!

Please fill out this form and PM it to me:

Why you want to be an artist:
Have you had any experience:
Examples of your work:
Anything else you want to add:

Edited by sparkle10184

I found it and tried signing up. Strangely enough, the username 'thegreenrobby' is already taken. o_O

The website doesn't have a Domain name yet so it's branched off of a different site. "thegreenrobby" would have to be free on all the sites by whatever SquiggleRealm is owned by. Try a different user name!

Spriters, artists, and testers needed!

If you'd like a job please fill out the form below and PM me:

What job(s) you want:

Your PM link on this forum:

Why you think you'd be good for the job:

Edited by sparkle10184

I am in desperate need of spriters! I want to open the site to the public, but I can't until I have some people to draw the adoptables.

Sparkle- you have no link to the website in the OP and no info about it. It helps if spriters know something about the site before they just put their hard work into it.

The website doesn't have a Domain name yet so it's branched off of a different site. "thegreenrobby" would have to be free on all the sites by whatever SquiggleRealm is owned by. Try a different user name!

c: On Myadopts each set of usernames is free per site, so that's not entirely true.

But the name is free so it sounds like an error.

But yeah, need more information.

c: On Myadopts each set of usernames is free per site, so that's not entirely true.

But the name is free so it sounds like an error.

The person tried to sign up when SquiggleRealm was on a different host.

My site:SquiggleRealm

All adoptables are drawn by Mousia.

xd.png Well, hopefully, you'll have more spriters in the future. Once the first few are up, the statement would/will be true. xd.png

sparkle dear please don't be offended, but you really more info. You can state how the site runs, what the currency is, what kind of pets are there (dragons, cheese cake, bunnies, etc.). I know you don't have much to work with, but there are some things you must know. People like a responsible, well informer admin wink.gif When I'm looking for an adoptable's site I tend to want to put my effort into a site that looks like the admin isn't just going to get bored and walk away.

If you're confused just give me a shout- you know where to find me xd.png

Edited by Snowytoshi

I signed up, my username is IsisOfTheDawn (originally going to be my forum name for DC, but i just had to have the name Icarus!)

i also would like more information about the site as well(along with what Snowytoshi said)

it may help you get more help biggrin.gif

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Icarus- you really should PM sparkle10184 that form. It will be a much better way to get her attention...

alright, i will edit my post as well , i didn't realize that she said to PM her.. whoops!

Are we doing actual sprites? or turning drawings into gifs?

Who is coding?(if anyone?)

just a few curious questions, not to be annoying or anything

I'm pretty sure sparkle is coding this, but I told her I could help if she wanted me to.

As for your first question, Icarus, I'm trying to make sprites, but it will most likely just end up as small digi art. The color limit is the real vice, I think.

The drawings are going to be digital sprites. (I hope xd.png )

Edited by sparkle10184

oh my gosh! i completely forgot about this and i havn't had time to sprite! i will start asap!

Hey! so i need some serious crits, i am having issue with the far back leg..

I will shade more upon request.

user posted image

anyone willing to redline for me?

Also, if there is different for male/female, i am making the male black and the female will be a brown-red husky, the kinds that aren't black. And if you are able to code alts, i can make an all white or an all black husky for alts... Not sure if you do that on normal animal adopts xd.png

Hey! so i need some serious crits, i am having issue with the far back leg..

I will shade more upon request.

user posted image

anyone willing to redline for me?

Also, if there is different for male/female, i am making the male black and the female will be a brown-red husky, the kinds that aren't black. And if you are able to code alts, i can make an all white or an all black husky for alts... Not sure if you do that on normal animal adopts xd.png

Hey, that's great! But I do need a baby. (Like a puppy)

Hey, that's great! But I do need a baby. (Like a puppy)

yes yes i know smile.gif i am starting with the adults and easing into babies/eggs, since it gets easier as you go down the age(smaller sprites, easier to make)

Would you like a brown female? because it's an easy recolor