UsagiKenjo

Looking for story assitance.

I just really need help on other races, species, or just other people I mean I mostly have the coatl down to a nail cause I spent a week thing about them and doing research on snakes and their patterns and color as well as the enviroments they can be found in as for the Avians not so much I just couldn't sleep one night so I did little research on them and only came out to what pigments their feather that's gives it color and the enviroments they can be found in. I also plan on doing something like the last air bender and mixing animals to creat new ones so I can try and get all the creatures that are support to be in that zone or enviorenment.

It hard making stuff like this but I been wanting to put my OC in many things. If its a fanfic I have trouble getting the persdonality right for their love interest. So why not just put them in one main big story also I barely have help from my husband cause he is working on his own story that he calls Sin Story.

Ill help in any way i can.

Im pretty good with character development.

And Im not sure. I found it online.

also, Kitty often reminds me about how she doesn't like spelling out my name because its so long blah blah, you can call me B. >.>

Lol thanks I could use the help and even if you want both you and kitty can make a character you want to be in there. I just have a work sheet I go by for character creation. I will have to get on my computer to post the link for it since I am using my phone mostly.

Yup since both of you are offering to help plus you two were the only two that posted I want to let you make a character. Plus I need more characters to add.

Well I wanted to tell you that I'll be getting on my laptop soon and I have character creator sheets and I'm filling out them out for my characters and would like it if you guys could make your characters on them. I can send a link as soon as I get on my laptop to the web sites.

Ill try, i dont know if the website will work on my nook, which im using. But we'll see. Also, i may not do it tonight because i have to get to bed, i have to babysit in the morning but feel free to post it or pm it and ill do it when i get the chance, i already have ideas :3

Okay since I couldn't get the website here is the list its a bit long and it goes into detail but here you go. You can either post it on here or pm it to me which ever you want.

Character Development Worksheet

Character’s Full Name __________________________

Character’s Nickname(s) __________________________

Significance of the name and/or nickname _____________________________________

Physical Characteristics:

Describe each physical characteristic and, on the line below each, tell how the character feels about the characteristic (self-perception).

Age _____________

Age character actually appears and the reason why______________________________

Hair color and style ______________________________________________________

Eye color ______________________________________________________________

Height ________________________________________________________________

Weight _________________________________________________________________

Body type/Build ________________________________________________________

Shape of Face and Distinguishing Features ___________________________________

Coloring _______________________________________________________________

Cleanliness _____________________________________________________________

Noticeable handicaps _____________________________________________________

Sense of style ____________________________________________________________

Thing the character would most like to change about him/herself and why-_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Intelligences and Attitudes:

Circle the ones that apply: Mechanical, Analytical, Physical (sports), Technical, Social, Artistic, Mathematical, Musical, Introspective, Optimistic, Pessimistic, Rational, Irrational, Kindhearted, Hardhearted, Calculating, Sneaky, Integrity, Honorable, Downtrodden, Strong, Weak, Careless, Punctual, Thoughtful, Fastidious, Authentic, Brave, Barbaric, Gentle, Thoughtless, Melodramatic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine, Melancholy, Introvert, Extrovert

Others personal attributes __________________________________________________

Talents _________________________________________________________________

Drive and Motivators in Character’s Life

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dislikes

Pet peeves

Value Character places on Things and Why

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spirituality

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Habits:

Common Expressions

Mannerisms, peculiarities and quirks

Fun Pursuits/ Favorite pastimes

Hobbies

Relationships:

Family (Who and describe the relationship)

Mother __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Father_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siblings ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spouse/Lover_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Children ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friendships (Who and describe the relationships)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other significant relationships to characters in the story

Pets

General behavior toward others

Describe how others perceive the character and note any disparity between views

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Significant Personal History:

Birthplace _____________________________________

Upbringing—where and how

Education—where and what

Significant Events

Biggest Success

Current Situation

Describe each and tell how the character feels about them.

Residence

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vehicles

Stuff (Belongings)

Job/ Employment

Relationships

Hardships that linger

Delights that linger

Biggest Regret

Secrets and who knows about them

Secret Hopes and Dreams

Places character would like to visit

Things character would like to do

People character would like to meet

Who character would most like to emulate and why

Long-range goals

Short-range goals

That perfectly fine and you can take all the time you need. I still need to make other races/ species I just can't think of the right term for it. Plus it might take me a while I plan on writing the story via computer but everything else I am doing via pen and paper. For some reason when i write on the computer I loose interest in it to quickly. Also another step is to find someone to do that art work.

Are you looking for like manga type art of the characters? If so you could go through the original work and see if someone has slots open.

Okay thanks I will do that. I have had someone in mind but I sent him a message like several months ago and he never messaged back. Thanks for the advice.

Well If there is anyone out there that wants to help out or something your advice and opinion is always welcome.