UsagiKenjo

Looking for story assitance.

Okay well here is the the thing I am making a story, it is a fantasy and it about six gods dividing this planet equally between themselves. Well they creat races to worship them. Though over time one of the gods the one I call at this point the youngest. Grow jealous and mad for the others think he is weak so he ends up being stong and kills the others except one. That one I have her apearance in my head but don't have a name for her and I don't have any idea of the creatures she made or a name. Now what happens to her she ends up defeating the youngest but not completely and she ends up some how still figuring out all the details being covered by magma and turned to stone. Then millions of years later she is found by one of my many characters I am putting in there company but they think she is only a skulpture of an old civilization not a goddess. Some how again still figuring out the details she awakes and explore the world to see the changes in both the planet and races.

Now here is my problem I have four races in mind one is humans which I can't figure out there gods appearance or powers.

An aquatic race which I want them too look kinda like abe sapian from hellboy but with a fin going down there back and a fish tail but they have two sets of lungs one for the ocean and one for land that is how they adapted into the changed world. My problem with them is I can figure out their gods appearance but he or she made the water on the planet.

Another race is a snake like race called the Coatl I have an image of something like naga from world or warcraft or the yuan ti from dungeons and dragons and these creatures civization is based on the class system I believe its called and how that is determand is by the patterns on there scales.

The last race is a race I call Avian which as the name say s its a flying bird like race. My image is like a harpy or like the bird race from legend of zelda wind waker. I am still getting details on them and there god appearance but I figure he or she created air on the planet before the plants were created.

I know it might sound like something some other people of done but I need help creating two other race and the creation of there gods and I would also like the imput of you opinion of what you think of this story. I am also trying to go by element and if I need to I will add more gods just so that the creation of that planet makes sence. So far I have only water and wind/ air I still need earth as in rock, fire like magma (which might end up being the youngest or my character just can't deside), plants and the last one I am drawing a blank. Hope I can figure this stuff out with your help and I hope you like the idea. Please comment.

I guess I should explain the main character and possibly the other characters I have thought up.

My main is named Din and yes I know that is the name of one of the three goddess of the legend of zelda universe. When I created her she is from the zelda universe but she is the reincarnation of the goddess Din. She was born from the pairing of ganondorf and nabooru this was a part of a link fanfic I was thinking about but never worked on it. I ended up mixing games and animes creating her. I put so many worlds into one creating her like yu yu hakisho ( brain fart on spelling) univirse like she is the captian of the spirit detective force for king yama or yenma what what ever you want to call him. Another part is the egyptian part of the yugioh oringal show. Its all hard to type because he is all around a confusing character but the most part is a confusing back history behind her. Her appearance is simular to a garudo's but her skin isn't as dark and she doesn't have a big nose or that jewel on her forhead. She has the long red hair as well as the red eyes but she also has a set ( or multiple) of red angelic wings on her back.

My other character is named Lilith. She is the older sister of Quinn Zell ,who I will state in a bit, but she was pushed aside by her father for one she a girl and in her fathers mind not suible for taking over his company and two the daughter of a maid. So he killed her mother and sent her off to a scientist named Laura Creasent ( will changed if needed) she rainsed Lilith like her own daughter till the age of five or six. Another scientist that Laura worked with hated lilith with a passion but dint do anything to her unless she interfered with his research on demons and there essence which he was nearing a success of a trapped demon inside a cybernetic heart he was creating. Well one day a bodyguard interfered with his work and that scientist killed him and lilith saw the kiling so he shot her in the chest. Well it nearly killed her but the ascientist desided to use her dying body as a host for the cybernetic hreat so he quickly implanted it in her. Her wounds healed quickly thanks to the demon sealed inside and she is also able to age. Also thanks to the demon her hair turned black from being blond (which the blond came from her mother) her eyes turned blood red , she can summon a scythe out of thin air she also can let that demon out to control her body which gives her slightly tattered devil wings and a blade tipped tail ( still thinking on ideas for the tail)

Now she is a faniction character I made for vincent valentine. Except she is Rufus's older forgotten sister.She was killed by hojo after he injured vincent in dirge of cerberus and she is one of the exparement of deep ground also from dirge of cerberus. Which I also plan on putting on her character in this story is a four or five barreled gun much like vincents cerberous but it is called hydra and at the end of each barrel looked like a dragons mouth firing elemental bullets.

Next character is Quinn Zell he is the head of his father company which he took over while in the middle of his high school years due to his father dieing from an illness. He is a genious at creating inventions but also likes to research the history of the world( haven't thought of a name for the company). His company is one of the most resoursful company on this world. He doesn't have much of a back round history yet. His appearance is black hair with blue streeks as well as persing royal blue eyes. He loves old fastion style clothing mixed with a little up to date clothing he also like to wear mostly black and white and blue but no matter where you see him he has white gloves on. For example and I know he is a guy but like those old frilly dresses back in the renesance(sp). He loves wolves and owns a black wolf and a white wolf. ( no names yet)

Last character is Elliot ( can't think of a last name) he is depeicted as a blonde hair boy with gold eyes in my mind and he also loves wearing gold and white clothing. But in this story I don't know weather to keep him human or switch him to another race.

Oh one other thing I am looking for artist to help me bring the races to life. To give them an image.

One other thing I am welcome to any and all ideas the only thing I am restriting is that they be of an element for the god and the people are of that element as well. Like how the fish people are water. Stupid example but hope it works.

I have a question, its about Elliot, since there are demons in the story, can there be angels too? It can be like when he was born, his mother left him and he almost died, but the angels had better ideas for him so they trapped part of an angel in him to keep him alive. He can be like Lilith but with an angel trapped.

Also, I like the idea of your story, and would love to see the outcome.

As for races, you could have air people, which could be like the Avians, but human looking with different evolutions, and they live on like a floating island. As for their looks they could be taller, and skinner, kind of like how people describe Amazon people, with everything being longer.

My ideas may suck, and if so im sorry, i just liked the idea and wanted to help. o.o

sounds like you just crushed LoZ Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus Uprising together Angelic xd.png

I kinda do like the idea for Elliot the only thing is well which gods angels were they. I guess I can put a got of light and god of darkness. So they created the whole night and day thing plush that would be a good counter part to lilith I can even picture a battle of those two. Not a good battle as in I can picture some things but not a lot of them lol.

I can make the air people like that. And the island idea is just perfect for them. I was doing research on places ion earth were birds are located and floating islands never crossed my mine. I just have a little problem I still want to keep my appearance of wing either on their back or as a harpie on there arms. The skinny appearance fits but I don't know about the tall just curious do you have a hight range you can give me?

I was kind of picturing about the size of the race in Avatar, and that would be a good example of the body type i was thinking as well. As for the wings, i would guess they were on their backs?

Really kittygrl? I have played skyward sword and well haven't fully beaten it though I am at the final boss and having a bit of difficulty though I have never played kid icarus besides his appearance in super smash brother brawl.

=o im stuck at the same spot, i meant it sounded like skyward cuz of the floating island,

and kid icarus uprising is a great game btw

and actually the wings would have to be uber massive if they were tall no matter how skinny (humans are extremely compact and heavy) or they would need the god's help to fly (referencing Pit). it would work better with short people/ small

Edited by kittygrl

Wow that pretty tall I am even staring at my ceiling trying to picture it to make it fit.I mean I would have the races on some ground have commuications with each other like merchents and trades so I would have to make buildings a certain hight in cities. That would be kinda hard for the coatl since they are snakes and live in like the desert or mostly humid spots there city is mostly underground. The suface looks less lively and less extrodinary but the under ground is the actual city also I am trying to figure out the time line of thimg like I have he humans in the information stage of this time line chart with study of cybernetic and stuff like that just not interplanetary or the word that means explore the galaxies. Lol sorry I guess I should post more detail. If only my stupid husband would go out and get that printer/ scanner from his fathers house so I can print this worksheet out that I found on a website called elfwood. I would post them up as a description lol

I see your point kitty. But my idea for them to be so tall is that they are in a floating island, and ofcourse to make them differ from the humans. But then again, I see your points. And as for how they could commpunicate, im thinking mayne some of the Avains work as a delivery system, like mail, and they fly around delivering messages for trade an dwhatnot.

yea and i think making them tall would make them easier target for lightning bolts (cuz of floating island) and you know how i am about Anatomy related things angelic

Another thing is I plan on having mix bred in there kind of like the island from the 4th inuyasha move. If you haven't seen it in the movie there was an island of half breed demons since through the whole series you see that half demons are looked down upon. It is a great idea. But another ting that comes to mind is that if they fly with wings if they were to go into the desert or the ocean or even a field the gust from their wings would be rather rough in the enviorment.

Well that is one job they can do. Plus the gust of wind will tell everyone that mails in

Blah blah kitty.

I was just throwing ideas out them, take it how you may.

again, id love to see the outcome happy.gif

aah well i like anatomy even though i cant draw it well

So any other idea to throw out there. I have been doing research on that landscapes I want to put in cause I want each race to have there own place to home cause how I planned it to start out is for the world to me a solid rock in space the these god appear and give it life with then working together and in the out come the new world was split evenly between them and borders were erected to keep the people or creatures they creat from meeting others then with the death of the other god or the disappearance or the sealed split the world making it reshape itself so evolution is needed for some or possibly all the races and such.

so i was wondering if i missed iy earlier, but what are the gods, like element or such

Kind of they have elemental powers and they make a species based on their power but there appearance is different. like my main character is a mostly human looking god but I am still figuring out what element she is. Its kinda like assassins creed story where those alien beings that made the apple looks mostly human and so they creat beings that look like them.

aww man i just started assassins creed, well once you get the gods set in stone i could help a lot with citizens, areas, and cities.

Im not trying to sound rude but are you taking parts of other stories and just twisting them around to make a new one or..? Are those just exaples? Im not trying to be mean im just curious if its fanfic

Sorry for saying that Kitty. there is more to assassins creed story then that little bit.

No I am not taking them from those. And don't worry about being rude cause your not. Here is the thing though my brain, and this is really how it works, is weird if I don't understand something right off the bat it makes a resemblance to something I have seen before or played before and barly time but everything I have read before.

I personally am trying to creat a world and civilizations from scratch which is very hard for me. Also a lot of my characters are based off of things I enjoy or seen like Quinn Zell for example is based off both Rufus Shinra from Final Fantasy 7 and Seto Kiba from Yugioh. As well as the company is a world wide renown company llike the umbrella corporation from resident evil. But it doesn't cover all the field that umbrella does. So for some thingsi could be doing that but they have a different plot in this story and have different backrounds.

I see what your saying, basically its something to base it off of. And thats understandable, i do that as well. I just wanted to make sure. happy.gif

i know itll take probably a year for me to finish because i dont own a system to play it on ill have to wait when my boyfriend comes over or leaves his xbox at my house.

anyways ill gladly help with any character development ^^