deep234

forum food fight

I spite you food god by surviving. for i am the anti food god and i shall defeat you i throw open a portal to the birth of the food gad and destroy him in his cradle then return to the future and summon ice cream cannon and fire it at esko.

blink.giftongue.gif

I spite you food god by surviving. for i am the anti food god and i shall defeat you i throw open a portal to the birth of the food gad and destroy him in his cradle then return to the future and summon ice cream cannon and fire it at esko.

blink.giftongue.gif

Not possible. You see, anti food is hunger. Hunger can dissapear, or be destroyed, by food. So, since food can silence anti food/hunger, the food God over powers the Hunger god. The food God simply crushes the Hunger god.

I throw the ice cream into an oven. KNEEL!

*dumps bucket of cookies on Path Light* *shakes Mountain Dew bottle, opens it and squirts Mountain Dew at everyone*

*shoots diet coke with mentos at everyone* KNEEL BEFORE SCIENCE

Throws Carolina Reaper, the hottest pepper in the world. Lands it right in Esko's mouth.

Yummy.

*makes a giant marshmallow Deki powered by mana to charge Alex*

*obese marshmallow-eating White eats marshmallow Deki* Yummy.

Good girl! *Hugs White.* Squishy girl, too.

I like fat Whites and I cannot lie

You other dragons cant deny

[some altered version of the rest of the song]

Lol wut?

*pauses his singing by throwing a pie in his face*

SENDS CANDY TITANS BECAUSE I AM IN THAT KINDA MOOD

*Throws 800 big cookies at Valvatorez, HorseChick, Darien, MyaMouse, Esko_the_Wolf and DustyBelle*

Candy Titans protect me from the cookies

Seriously dude. Just call me Esko.

*turns Path into candy powder and eats it. It digests, and I go to the bathroom. I come out and cross my arms.* there

You can't throw cookies at him if you are my poop.

Espeon walks into the threadstraurt, orders a Pepperoni Pizza, and throws it at inferior Umbreon.

Path, YOU ARE POOP GOING DOWN THE TOILET!

Seriously, keep at least SOME logic in this

*exploded poop*

I am the angry dinosaur!

*Throws 482 doughnuts at Esko, Darien, HorseChick, MyaMouse and DustyBelle*

*Creates a 400ft dam filled with hot dog water and hot dog chunks next to the food fight battlefield. I foolishly stand at the edge of the dam, feeling and hearing the strain on its walls at it can bare no more pressure. I pull out a single hot dog from my jacket, hold it towards the heavens before casting it into the hot dog filled lake. I hold out my arms and close my eyes in anticipation of my fate and all others below. The dam immediately breaks as the hot dog hits the water and my body disappears under the collapsing cement walls and churning water. The foul smelling torrent is sent crashing towards everyone and everything in area.