deep234

forum food fight

Hey Path Light! LOOKIE over here!

*chucks rock candy meteors at Path Light* FACE THE EXCINCTION ONCE AGAIN!

*puts on cool shades* shades.png

NYAN CAT METEOR MADE OF POPTARTS!!

poptartFINALTINY.gifvelociraptor.png

summons giant meatloaf golem and has it begin to eat people

how do you feel now that the tables have turned and the eaten is now the eater

blink.gif

Oops bleah! *spits all out* you shall pay! *runs toward table jumps criticism off spins and throws hotdog in syrups mouth knocking him over.* What do you say to that?

I say do you have any mustard that hot dog was a bit dry, summons a coke to wash it down -- and then summons a chocolate milk typhoon and a raft.

blink.gif

So you want mustard, try this! *summons giant bottle of mustard and hops on to.survive typhoon. Shoots syrup with it knocking him down.

"If you are going to do it do it right" summons a giant bottle of spicy brown mustard and a second raft and squirts Evil Sethoss while hopping on raft and also summons an umbrella that I proceed to hook to my raft floods whatever room it is we are in with chocolate milk and rides the flood current out of the room reeking havoc on the surrounding area which I turn into roman gladiator arena and fill with diet pepsi blink.gif

dodges carrots and summons purple carrot swords and fires them at hot dog raft

blink.gif

summons rain of skittles to sink the hot dog raft

blink.gif

summons a hot dog bun and spicy brown mustard and then summons giant monster mouth and has it swallow hot dog raft blink.gif

turns raft into ship summons a range of sausage cannons and begins firing blink.gif

Throws nerds by the bucketfull onto the fighters.

Eats a handful, "Yummy!"

The ground shakes, swallowing all the food in the arena. A crack forms in the ground, and a giant marshmallow hand rises out of it. A head rises out, made of cake, eyes glowing red with icing. The figure shows a wicked smile, showing candy teeth. He speaks, chocolate syrup pouring out of his mouth. "I AM THE FOOD GOD, AND I SEE YOU WIMPS DISGRACING FOOD FIGHTS! PUNISHMENT SHALL BE GIVEN" and with that, the God slammed his food fist on the ground, the other lifting me into the sky. "THIS ONE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHALL NOT RECIEVE PUNISHMENT, FOR HE SHOWS GREAT FOOD SKILLS" The area filled with lava hot chocolate syrup, whipped cream covered everything, blocking out the sun. An ice cream blizzard showed no mercy for the fighters. Hot dogs and spicy mustard rained on the people. Eventually, it was a barren food wasteland, and the fighters except for me were buried. The God had punished them.

I WIN!!