WinterWhisperz

Friend or Foe?

Foe, just to shake things up a bit. Plus the Internet keeps cutting me off in the middle of my homework.

Friend...unless you are a Dalek hater

Friend with da kitteh. Mainly because she's from Slytherin, and I am too.

Edited by Moka_Akashiya

(Oh crap, I hate to be the mini-mod, but this is getting bit ridiculous. Tell I'm paranoid all you want; I am.)

Hey. You.

Yeah, you two.

I see you have a little bit of starting conflict going on. I'm just giving a piece of advice, you're not meant to attack and argue over what some people likes or not. I know a lot of reasons why one would dislike anime, and everyone should be free to do whatever they want, we're on the 21st century. I'm just sick of seeing stuff like "Who Is The Best Pony" between troll bronies, "Fara or Krystal War" within perverted SF fans/furries, and anime is no difference. Actually your argument is seeming rather embarrassing to both of you, at least to my eyes. So I ask for the continuity of this community and subsequent threads as a peaceful environment, for you two to calm down, and either create a thread for your arguments with PEACEFUL opinion or take this discussion to PM. I hope we can go back to our normal activities now.

TL;DR: GLaDOS can teach you a valuable lesson if you listen to her; "Okay, look, we've both said a lot of things we're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For Science. You monster."

Now back on the topic, Friend, as I for one am hoping this can all be "past waters", as they say.

(Mods, side note: this is merely a precaution as I've seen petty stuff turning into huge inter-thread flame wars. If I violated the law rules, feel free to warn me.)