Chiaki

CLOSED: Photography Contest #52

Do you like?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted! Lovely photos, everyone! smile.gif

Chiaki, I think you might mean May 3rd! xd.png

Damn, this was a hard one. :c I ended up having to pick one out of my favourite four. Great entries, everyone!

Chiaki, I think you might mean May 3rd! xd.png

Lolol, that's what happens when you trying getting these things up when you're severely sleep deprived tongue.gif

Voted. It was really hard to choose just one.

Voting ends May 3rd

Well, this is a couple of days late for the DC Newsletter May edition due on the 1st of May...So I wondered if anyone would particularly like their photo displayed on the Newsletter blog? We'd really appreciate some fantastic art to brighten things up, and we'd add a link here, so you might even get some more voters! Anyone interested? Please pm me, or post here! Thank you!! biggrin.gif

Also, I haven't voted yet - all the entries are fantastic!! I need to think about it, to narrow it down to one! lol I'll be back later to vote! wink.gif

Edit: I finally managed to vote! Phew, that was hard!! Well done, and good luck to everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by FieryIsis

Well, this is a couple of days late for the DC Newsletter May edition due on the 1st of May...So I wondered if anyone would particularly like their photo displayed on the Newsletter blog? We'd really appreciate some fantastic art to brighten things up, and we'd add a link here, so you might even get some more voters!

Sure, I'm interested, if no one else is!

Well, this is a couple of days late for the DC Newsletter May edition due on the 1st of May...So I wondered if anyone would particularly like their photo displayed on the Newsletter blog? We'd really appreciate some fantastic art to brighten things up, and we'd add a link here, so you might even get some more voters! Anyone interested? Please pm me, or post here! Thank you!! biggrin.gif

Feel free to include mine! The lizard was peeking out from a crack in the wall of our lunchroom at the school where I used to teach (outdoor lunchroom).

Well, this is a couple of days late for the DC Newsletter May edition due on the 1st of May...So I wondered if anyone would particularly like their photo displayed on the Newsletter blog?  We'd really appreciate some fantastic art to brighten things up, and we'd add a link here, so you might even get some more voters!  Anyone interested?  Please pm me, or post here!  Thank you!! biggrin.gif

Feel free to include mine.

The August sunset looks like it was a still taken from a 1950's movie.

Nostalgic and beautiful.

Feel free to include mine! The lizard was peeking out from a crack in the wall of our lunchroom at the school where I used to teach (outdoor lunchroom).

Feel free to include mine.

Sure, I'm interested, if no one else is!

Great, I'm sure I'll be able to include all three, with a link back here!

Thanks for your help...And good luck! biggrin.gif

I have no problem with mine being included either.

I'm wondering: if all (or most) participants are OK with their picture featuring in the DC Newsletter, maybe we could add something about that in the rules post? Something like:

- when entering a picture for the contest you agree that it may be featured in the DC Newletter (with proper credits and a link to the contest thread). If for some reason you don't want your picture to be featured there, you need to state so specifically when entering it.

That would help FieryIsis so she doesn't have to ask permission from every single photographer for every single picture every month.

What do you think?

I'm wondering: if all (or most) participants are OK with their picture featuring in the DC Newsletter, maybe we could add something about that in the rules post? Something like:

- when entering a picture for the contest you agree that it may be featured in the DC Newletter (with proper credits and a link to the contest thread). If for some reason you don't want your picture to be featured there, you need to state so specifically when entering it.

That would help FieryIsis so she doesn't have to ask permission from every single photographer for every single picture every month.

What do you think?

That's a good idea!

I have no problem having my pics included there either. smile.gif

You can use mine, too!

And I like that idea, Fengari!

It was hard to choose just one picture this round, but I voted!

biggrin.gif

What do you think?

This would be a great help to me! But if you decide not to do this, I'll always ask before using anyone's photography! Any ideas on which entries to post in the newsletter in future? This time I simply used the three who said I could first.. but there might be a better way to do it, if you can think of one! smile.gif

Here's a link to May's edition, so you can see where your photo would go! DC Newletter

Hm, I suppose it'd be okay as long as the image is properly credited/linked (as it is now), and not actually rehosted. If someday I should choose to remove one of my photos from dA/photobucket/whatever, I want the links to break, so that I am actually in control of whether or not my pictures are floating round the 'net.

(...yeah, I know I can never be in total control, for all I know my pictures can already have been copied and rehosted and all, but at least I want to remain in control to as great extent as possible ^^")

Edited by Nimrodel