Drachenlied

GotD's Art

Mkay. I'll continue to work on her then, if you don't see anything wrong. o3o

Mkay. I'll continue to work on her then, if you don't see anything wrong. o3o

Nope, as far as I see, she perfect <3

Alrighty. I'll add you to the list. :3

It may be a while before I can start, though. I've got Shadowwolf6's to start, and I'm going to try to get that done today and hopefully start on yours as well as WinterOsprey's. If I can get it done while the eggs still have time to be influence, can you influence just one to be female? The other can gender whatever it prefers. :3

A question, though. What type of kitsune? There's the Okami kitsune, the Naruto kistune, Pokemon kitsune, and just the average, generic kitsune fox with nine tails, in which case I'll just find a fox and draw from life. o3o

@ Zovesta - You're welcome, and thank you!!! I'm glad you like her. :) She was really fun to draw.

Fox with eight tails, please c:

And I'll gladly influence one. I can PM you the link or wait until they hatch.

Derpa. 8, not nine. Mind, y u fail me?

I'll try to get it started tomorrow, after I finish up Shadowwolf6's sketch. Unfortunately, I've got to take my ACT tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to get on to post it. o.e Meh. Stupid college and your damned needs for ACT scores...

The Pillows have hatched and I'm PMing you the teleport link c:

Alrighty. Shadowwolf6, I've got Lune done. smile.gif Here's the link. Hope you like her! ;3

Kila, I didn't have enough time to really work Rah-juh today because we had someone come in to talk to our art class about art school and scholarships and whatnot. :/ I do have a progress sketch, however. tongue.gif Do you like how he's coming out so far?

Alrighty. Shadowwolf6, I've got Lune done. smile.gif Here's the link. Hope you like her! ;3

Kila, I didn't have enough time to really work Rah-juh today because we had someone come in to talk to our art class about art school and scholarships and whatnot. :/ I do have a progress sketch, however. tongue.gif Do you like how he's coming out so far?

ajnflajshbfouqawb

Soooooo cute biggrin.gif

*Hugs both dragon and artist*

Sorry for a delayed response XD /dies of busy

He looks great! The only thing I'd change is his expression. Any way you can make him a little more smug and arrogant? -shot-

Sorry for a delayed response xd.png /dies of busy

He looks great! The only thing I'd change is his expression. Any way you can make him a little more smug and arrogant? -shot-

Don't worry, I've been busy too. @___@ APA paper is killing me.

And, I can do that. Do you have any examples on how to make him look more arrogant? I can't seem to find any arrogant fox expressions... xd.png

Hm...perhaps just a smirk and some narrowed "brows"?

Mkay. I'll give him a bit of a snarly nose and see how well that works with it, too.

D: Kila, I'm really, really sorry it's taking me so long. I've just been so busy. I"m closing the thread until I get yours done. Again, I'm really really sorry. sad.gif

As someone who's often too busy to eat, I completely understand XD Take as much time as you need!

Request or Commission? Commission

Resquesting/Commissioning: Detailed wolves sketch

Description : I'd like something... similarish to what is below except maybe more snuggled up, so it's not just the heads that are touching? I love on this that his eyes are so big. I like that his eyes are adorable. xd.png Could it have Neji and Angel written somewhere on it though? xd.png

Reference Image(s) : Ref1

Ref 2

I'd like the fire to be on Neji, with the glowing eyes, but I didn't add the markings there. Could you include the colored ears and markings above the eyes and nose? <3

Could they be snuggling together and maybe gazing into each others eyes? Or at least just happy, with him being the largest.

Here's what I got from someone else when I requested something similar:

user posted image

(I own none of that, just the characters! biggrin.gif)

Pose : Snuggled up very closely together.

Extras : I can offer 3-4 hatchies. Just let me know what you are seeking ^^

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Sorry for the late reply! I'll see what I can do. Currently, I'm searching for some of the newer releases such as : Tri-horns and Tsunamis.

Edit - I'm going to have to close this again. Angel, I'd love to do your request, but I just can't find the time to draw anymore. I'm sorry. sad.gif

Edited by god.ofthedead