Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows OoC

OOps, sorry! I've read them, and updated the form.

Okay, accepted! I'd add it, but I'm on my DS, which can't copy and paste...

Username: SCM

Name: Pesadilla

Type of Dragon: Shadow walker

Powers: She can draw people to her with her singing, and can draw(I mean draw, not draw them to her) with shadows.

Looks: Her 'scales' are black, while the shadows that swirl around her are a dark grey. Her eyes are actually a bright green.

History: If I revealed that, she wouldn't be much of a mystery.

Clan or loner: Loner.

Other: Evil. Very, very evil. She seeks to rule the island(she has no interest in humans or the rest of the world). She's actually worse then Nyght, Oscuro, and basically everyone else... Pesadilla means Nightmare in Spanish.

Evil little... cutie... And another Shadow Cat.

Name: Mariposa(Butterfly, or Night light, in Spanish)

Looks: Black as night shadows covering her- So, really dark blue. Bright blue eyes. Long, sharp claws, and sabretooth fangs.

Special Ability: She can make a birdcage out of shadows and trap her foe, no matter if they're a Shadow Walker or what. Her cages can only be 'broken' by another Shadow Cat.

Uses what shadows for special ability?: Pesadilla's shadows, and shadows from the moonlight. Or from new moons.

Clan-helper or loner?: Loner...

Helps what clan?: ...but she helps Pesadilla.

Heh... I think Mariposa's also French for butterfly. But I'm using Google Translate.

Wow. The first RP I ever joined. *sheds a lone tear due to overwhelming nostalgia levels*

Hmm... I'm tempted to re-join this. Not gonna use Icefire anymore 'cuz I've kinda forgotten where I was planning on going with her. Glad to be back, though smile.gif

Edited by greenglassesgal