Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

((Actually, It most likely be up to Shatterheart or Ayra rather or not Bloodvein could join or not. And even if DarkClan was surrendering what woould happen to them? Wound the leaders just let them die off or give them a chance to live a new life? We wont know the answer untill it all unfolds. ))

Siidrakon nodded as he listened to Shatterheart's input about war with the DarkClan. He knew that the other leaders would not be supportive of a full on war with the DarkClan.

"I believe you are right, old friend. If we can take out Dharak we can cripple the DarkClan. But how could we go about doing that? The only one I've ever known to even survive a battle with him is Ayra."

They reached the summit of the volcano and Siidrakon began to spiral down towards the ledge of the leader's den. Several guards patroled the skys above and a few more were perched on the stone spires that rimmed the mouth of the molten mountain. Once he reached the ledge, Siidrakon beat his wings and landed, he then headed into the den to the meeting room where the pool of water was so Shatterheart could cool off.

"Right this way."

((If you guys somehow kill Dharak, Bloodvein will join you...... Bloodveins only on Dharaks side because he was with him at the wrong time and scared he joined biggrin.gif))

((EXCUSE ME? I may not have been posting, but you have NO right to kill off ANYONE'S characters, especially mine. You make any moves like that, you'll get kicked from this roleplay.))

((...if bloodvein was on Dharak's side the entire time up until we killed him, and bloodvein said he wanted to join we wouldn't let him, because all of darkclan(obviously) would be surrendering. If bloodvein really were scared of Dharak he would probably have agreed to strongshields offer.))

((That goes for you too. You need to PM about any ideas like that))

((He(and I) didn't mean we were planning on killing off your character. What we meant was that at the conclusion of the RP if the good side wins it might mean Dharak's death(once again, hypothetical conclusion of the roleplay). He was just saying that if that ever happened his character would join the good guys. He wasn't saying at as if that might ever happen in the RP, he was saying it to give an example of why his character fights for Dharak. The thought of actually killing off the character never even crossed anyone's minds(or at least not mine).))

((Alright, I'm not mad anymore, but please PM me ideas about future plot stuff. I can't read tones, so I didn't know what you two were talking about.))

Following Siidrakon down the volcano Shatterheart stoped and landed in the pool.Looking over at the wyvern "Yes, and that was using all of her strength, but now Dharak is a zombie and doesnt have all his powers." Swimming around Shatterheart moved back and forth similar to one pacing.

((Alright, I'm not mad anymore, but please PM me ideas about future plot stuff. I can't read tones, so I didn't know what you two were talking about.))

((Oh jeeze you scared me xd.png))

((Scilence..... It happens........ But then, theres a "bump" and people arrive again!

"Bump"))

Siidrakon stood along the edge of the body of water Shatterheart was in watching the other leader.

"I know. But even with his powers decreased, do you think that we would have a chance against him without Ayra? Even with all the leaders I think it would be a hard fought battle against the Zombie Dragon."

He swished his tail in thought. He wanted nothing more than to charge in and do battle with the cursed Zombie. But he knew better than to let his kind's naturally hot blood boil. Otherwise he would end up just like the previous FireClan leader who could almost have passed for a DarkClan dragon when angry.

There had to be something they could to that could bring down the DarkClan. But what?

No, Thats not true! Im his deputy and always will be! When we win the war i will still be deputy! Your clans will be slaves! Also what is there for me to tell you? My leader is off doing something no one knows about and ive been attacking you! I know nothing! Just free me!

((sorry, I wish my character weren't so smart, then he could let bloodvein go, but sadly he is. Until someone thinks of something to do with the situation, I'll keep interrogating and trying to get him to change his mind.))

"you don't think Dharak could and would rule the clans by himself? He will have no need for a deputy once he has used you to win the war. You are a disposable asset to him! All I need is info on what they're planning and how many there are, and you'll be able to get revenge on him for using you." he kept his claw in place, still ready to enforce his dominance in the situation. "don't feed me that garbage, either! If you really are his "faithful deputy" then he must have told you what's going on right? Or, if he didn't tell you anything, do you really want to put your trust in someone who won't even tell you what's going on?"

((Get an NPC guard to replace you.... Bloodvein will kill the NPC and leave.....))

((strongshield has taken it upon himself to interrogate bloodvein, he's not letting anyone else have this opportunity. Anyway, what dragon would purposely remove the boulders from the prisoner with specific orders not to?(strongshield would be sure to give those) just because its an NPC doesnt mean its not a dragon, it has a brain. Also, your dragon(amazingly enough) isnt a god. Who says a wounded, exhausted vampire who's wings are damaged, could kill anything more than a hatchling? I think I'll have him go get food for bloodvein(after bloodvein responds to strongshield's most recent reasoning) and bloodvein can maybe tear his wings out from under the boulders and escape?))

Hm The Ice dragon stoped and thought Mabey Siidrakons right. Even with the other two leaders the battle would be long faught. Splashing the cool liquid with his tail Shatterheart closed his eyes "But even so the elementary differences of the leaders could possibly be powerful against Dharak. Right?" Opening his eyes the waterclan leader stared at the fireclan. "Even without Ayra, but thats if Alania and Song agree to fight."

((Sorry I ment to post yesterday but GuardianProtector is sick. sad.gif ))

"I never said i trusted him..... but hes my leader and i have to obey him! He left ages ago, everyone was sleeping and no one knew he had left until we woke up..... He didnt tell me anything....."

Bloodvein wiggled and realised he was starving.

"I've told you everything i know, please take your claw off my wing...."

((sorry to hear you are not feeling well Guardian sad.gif I hope you get better quickly))

Siidrakon nodded his head.

"I am certain that if we all battled together we could handle the Zombie, especially if Ayra fought at our side. But will the other leaders be swayed into possible war? I opt that we do everything that we can in order to put an end to Dharak's malice so that our hatchlings and their hatchlings can live in a world without the constant threat of the Darkclan."

"you're useless." he took his claw off bloodvein's wing quickly, "I see now, why Dharak controls you, you're incompetent. You can't even comprehend the truth when it is right in front of your face." he said, turning and walking to the watery cave entrance. "as you will be here for the remainder of the war, I will bring you food now, and then set a guard over you. I can't even bear to look at you anymore." he jumped into the air and dived under the water, heading towards the warrior's den, where food is stored.

Shatterheart listened to Siidrakons words. "Where the full moon is enclosing soon, perhapes we can bring this subject up at the gathering. Hopefully the others will agree." Stopping in the water the dragon lifted his head and sighed.

((thanks Drako))

((I'm still waiting for pinky. He is constantly posting all over, so I don't know why he isn't posting. It's not like he doesn't have time or something.))