Kursedfire

Kursed Studio

KyrstalSharz Here are your long awaited Wolves

user posted image

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5889/reuestwolffullsized.jpg

Current Project/s

-Draco_Tamer-

- FMA Comic Cover Project-- This ones been sitting on my computer for years and I haven't even got half way through, so I'm determined to finish it someday

Request Slots

-Free Slot-

-Free Slot-

I Wanna Request!

Name: thedragn01

DC Dragon Request: Yes

If Yes

Species: Flamingo and Bright Breasted Wyvern

Stage: Adults

Stance: something affectionate

If No

Very Detailed Discription:

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other

If Other Please discribe: Your Discretion

Other:

Payment or Request: Not sure what you mean here...

Oooohhhh! thanks so much Kursedfire! Tomorrow I'll add it to my Randomizer sig. I don't remember if I paid you or not, but even if I did I'll PM you with something nice tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Sure I can do this, I'm looking forward to it

Other:

Payment or Request: Not sure what you mean here...

Simply are you willing to Gift me eggs as payment, I'm fine doing this for free(a request) but if you wish to gift it is appreciated.

~Edit~ KyrstalSharz- I haven't recieved payment from you, I'm glad you like it.

Edited by Kursedfire

Sure I can do this, I'm looking forward to it

Simply are you willing to Gift me eggs as payment, I'm fine doing this for free(a request) but if you wish to gift it is appreciated.

~Edit~ KyrstalSharz- I haven't recieved payment from you, I'm glad you like it.

Would love to gift ^^ Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

I Wanna Request!

Name: Glow

DC Dragon Request: No

If No

Very Detailed Discription: Her image is here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=840885

She is an eastern dragon with six legs. She is bright green with a glowing aura around her. She has several orange markings lined in maroon. The marking on the back thigh is a bat symbol. I'm not really sure how to describe the other markings...but if you need them described further I will attempt to. All of them are the same on either side. Her eyes, if you can't tell, are the same color as her scales- bright green.

Background:

-Other

If Other Please discribe: It doesn't have to be anything special. Maybe clouds?

Other:

Payment or Request: I can give you an egg of whichever breed I have that you'd like except the gold dragon, Goldenrod, for I've yet to successfully breed a gold egg from him.

Edited by ranbow129

Would love to gift ^^ Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Payment or Request: I can give you an egg of whichever breed I have that you'd like except the gold dragon, Goldenrod, for I've yet to successfully breed a gold egg from him.

Mainly Stripes, Black and BSA Dragons. Anything your willing to offer will be Excepted.

Current Project/s

-Draco_Tamer- IN PROGRESS

- FMA Comic Cover Project-This ones been sitting on my computer for years and I haven't even got half way through, so I'm determined to finish it someday

Request Slots

-All Taken-

Mainly Stripes, Black and BSA Dragons. Anything your willing to offer will be Excepted.

All of which I have ^^ I will work on one (or a few) for ya tongue.gif

Finally Finished- Draco_Tamer

After many unsucessful attempts to do the poses you requested I made him like this. Also I couldn't get his mask right so I had to do some browing on the web to see what he looks like with out it. I hope its okay. I can change things around if you wish. Man he took ages to complete.

user posted image

Current Project/s

-thedragn01- IN PROGRESS

Request Slots

-One Free-

Awwwwww, it's a leetle spy! I would hug him, but I don't want to get backstabbed. :3

Thanks Kursed, he's adorable. X3

Finished thedragn01

A Flamingo and Bright Breasted Wyvern

user posted image

I'm on a role today!

Current Project/s

-ranbow129- IN PROGRESS

Request Slots

-One Free-

-One Free-

Love this! Thank you!

I told my grantdmother to pick out her favorite version of Pern dragon, so in about a week I should have that for you to have fun with.

I Wanna Request!

Name:

DC Dragon Request: Yes/No

If Yes

Species: Sunsong Amphiptere and Bronze Tinsel

Stance: Could you make it like they're in love? They are my favorite breeding pair on my scroll.

If No

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other

If Other Please discribe: Something grassy if possible, if not, anything is just fine.

Other: user posted image + user posted image

Payment or Request: Payment! Do you have a lot of black stripes yet? Because I could try to breed you one! smile.gif (or another color if you prefer!)

Thank you <3

I Wanna Request!

Name:

If Yes

Species: Sunsong Amphiptere and Bronze Tinsel

Stance: Could you make it like they're in love? They are my favorite breeding pair on my scroll.

If No

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other

If Other Please discribe: Something grassy if possible, if not, anything is just fine.

Other: user posted image + user posted image

Payment or Request: Payment! Do you have a lot of black stripes yet? Because I could try to breed you one! smile.gif (or another color if you prefer!)

Thank you <3

Yay more DC dragon pic, sure I can do this.When you say "Can you make it as though their in love?" You mean something affectionate? I Currently have 1 Black stipe.

~edit- I hate spelling biggrin.gif ~

Edited by Kursedfire

Yay more DC dragon pic, sure I can do this.When you say "Can you make it as though their in love?" You mean something affectionate? I Currently have 1 Black stipe.

~edit- I hate spelling biggrin.gif ~

Yes thats what I mean smile.gif Would you like me to breed you a black stripe then? Or something else??

Oh my gosh, your art is lovely! I'll have to request if that's okay. Or, if you want, I can attempt to breed you something from my scroll. Can't promise on my gold or silver though, as Auren has never bred another gold, and I'm still unsure Silverrin, but other than that (unless you're okay with me trying repeatedly,) feel free to ask!

((This is a Dragon Cave character, but is a little bit different from the sprite as I can't see all dragons of a species looking the same. So I guess I'll...add the very detailed description in? If this is way more complicated piece than you want to do, then just let me know.))

I Wanna Request!

Name: Arvil

If Yes

Species: Black/Zombie

Stage: Adult

Stance: Something with him on the ground, looking angry, but not outright furious (more displeased than anything, frowing or snarling slightly.)

Very Detailed Discription: He looks more like a black than a zombie. Think of the Black dragon zombified: skin falling/sloughed off, bone and flesh showing underneath. Some of the more promenent holes/missing skin patches are a rectangularish one on the bridge of his snout, one on the right side of his head that shows teeth usually covered by cheek/skin, and a long, verticle rectangular one down the left of his neck that shows some spine. Large roundish one on his right flank. Other than that, go crazy with the zombie.

Few other things: his underbelly and horns/spines color are a light, untreated-mahoganyish color, with his eyes being slightly darker. His horns/spines appear large, but that's only because Arvil is small: he was a young-adult when killed. His body stopped growing, but the horns/spines still got bigger. Wings still look to be able to suspend in flight.

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other

If Other Please discribe: Whatever the heck you feel like! tongue.gif

Payment or Request: Whichever you would like. Again, I can try to breed you something from my scroll. :B

Other:

user posted imageuser posted image

Just want to say once more that if this is not something you feel like doing I'm fine with that. If it needs to be simplified into a head-shot (or somthing else/in some other way') or is something you just don't want to do in general, that's completely understandable!

If Yes

Species: Black/Zombie

Stance: Something with him on the ground, looking angry, but not outright furious (more displeased than anything, frowing or snarling slightly.)

Very Detailed Discription: He looks more like a black than a zombie. Think of the Black dragon zombified: skin falling/sloughed off, bone and flesh showing underneath. Some of the more promenent holes/missing skin patches are a rectangularish one on the bridge of his snout, one on the right side of his head that shows teeth usually covered by cheek/skin, and a long, verticle rectangular one down the left of his neck that shows some spine. Large roundish one on his right flank. Other than that, go crazy with the zombie.

Few other things: his underbelly and horns/spines color are a light, untreated-mahoganyish color, with his eyes being slightly darker. His horns/spines appear large, but that's only because Arvil is small: he was a young-adult when killed. His body stopped growing, but the horns/spines still got bigger. Wings still look to be able to suspend in flight.

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other

If Other Please discribe:  Whatever the heck you feel like! tongue.gif

Payment or Request: Whichever you would like. Again, I can try to breed you something from my scroll. :B

Other:

user posted imageuser posted image

Just want to say once more that if this is not something you feel like doing I'm fine with that. If it needs to be simplified into a head-shot (or somthing else/in some other way') or is something you just don't want to do in general, that's completely understandable!

It'll be different but I'll give it ago tongue.gif Just a reminder I only have weekends to Draw.

I like it. ^^

I Wanna Request!

Name: Zovesta

DC Dragon Request: Yes

If Yes

Species: Split

Stance: Sitting

Background: White

If Other Please discribe:

Other: For the record, they're very old, and constantly fight, so they should be very scrawny, have tattered wings, etc. One head is more relaxed, while a bit harsher, while the other is more hysterical and passive-aggressive.

Payment or Request: Request, but I could breed you a tinsel?

This alright?

Edited by Zovesta

It'll be different but I'll give it ago tongue.gif Just a reminder I only have weekends to Draw.

Ohmygosh, thank you. <3<3<3 I'm sure he'll look quite lovely! 8D

If you feel like he's going to take you a long time to do, since you only have weekends to draw, I wouldn't mind if you worked on other requests in line behind mine. smile.gif

@Zovesta- Yay Another DC dragon and a first two headed dragon attempt for me. Tinsels are fine.

@Cirvihi- Thanks for the positive feedback, I just gotta do a quick touch up of ranbow129 request then I'll continue with the rest of the requests

@ranbow129- Touch up complete

Edited by Kursedfire