Kursedfire

Kursed Studio

FINALLY, the weekend has arrived so I'm working on current requests. Estimated time to get them finished probably 12ish my time, So In about 2hrs or less.

LLD- Line art complete/ working on Colours

AppleCakes- Still Sketching

I feel your pain. When I tried to sketch Gaara= epic failure. The only two Naruto things I can draw are the heads of Naruto and Kakashi (chibi, of course)

I don't know if I'll be one tomorrow or whenever there are free slots again, so I'm putting my request in now. This one is a bit tricky so i want you to be able to take your time anyway.

I Wanna Request!

Name: krystalsharz

DC Dragon Request: No

If Yes

Species:

Stage:

Stance:

If No

Very Detailed Discription: Wolf made of fire. If he could look mad, maybe teeth bared in a growl, with another fire wolf behind/next to him howling to the sky?

Background:

-Plain Light Gray

-None

-Other if you think of something cool, of now don't worry about it

If Other Please discribe: Let me know what payment you want, I can go breeding and searching for eggs now. This is asking for a non-dragon AND two creatures so I'll pay you well. Even hatchlings if you don't want egg spaces taken up.

Alright, So do you want the Female made of fire as well? Or just a normal Wolf?

As for payment, I'm into stripes at the moment. Or anything I dont have on my Scroll.

Note: My fogged egg is a sick BSA Pink

Edited by Kursedfire

Yes both of fire please.

I just tried to breed my stripes and they didn't like that idea. So I'll take a look at your scroll.

Edit: I just bred and got a Red egg, Albino and balloon. Which two do you want? I see you only have room for 1 egg on your scroll, so if you don't want to abandon any of them, then which 1 do you want?

Edited by KrystalSharz

Any Colour fire or just red, like male is red fire, female like a blue fire? Haha my stripes are the same, I tired for a blue stripe, FAIL, Green Stripe, FAIL...

Here AppleCakes, hope you like it

user posted image

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1255/gaarachibirequest.jpg

Little Lost Dragon Yours is coming soon...

*squeals* OMGz its perfect wub.gif Thank you thank you thank you! I'll fit in to my siggy tomorrow. I really have to get some sleep or my body will never fend off this stupid cold. Oh well, that's what weekends are for, right?

Is there anything on my scroll you would like me to breed? Cuz its too awesome to not give something in return. Plus this made my day and only 30 minutes through it. smile.gif

@AppleCakes- Sure thing, Thanks. I'm currently Egg locked at the moment and Christmas is just around the corner so I have less time for drawing and going Online.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to Christmas being just around the corner, I'll be able to finish Little Lost Dragon, KrystalSharz and possibly one more Request before christmas. Will take more requests starting from 31st Dec. Feel free to post requests here during that break time. And I'll get back to them as soon as I can.

Edited by Kursedfire

hm okay, your going to have to give me a bit more detail. this a chibi pic? cause I only do chibi's. do you want him saying anything? doing anything particular?

Chibi, of course. As for what he's doing, I had three ideas.

1: Posing like a T-Rex saying 'fear me!'.

2: Grinning evilly with the knife half-hidden behind his back.

3: Wearing a paper mask with a smiley face on it saying 'Me a spy? Don't be ridiculous!'

Whichever one feels best for you, you can do. Keep in mind, he has quite the devious personality.

Hm.. Okay sure. Willing to wait about a week for it, Got two more to finish first

Back From Holidays!

Okay, I'm Back from my holidays I can start working on those requests again. Sorry about Lateness Little Lost Dragon but heres yours,

Characters Belong to LLD/Tashrin

Salaha and Pheonix

user posted image

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7918/tashrinrequest2.jpg