Darkshadow

A.I.-Artificial Intelligence OOC

Sorry Flamey, I get easily distacted... /shot

I edited my latest post with Charlie~

So does Kayla not have anything else to say to them? If not I'll just have Taz find a bunker or something.

...?

Sorry, I'll post, I'll post. Just wait a bit, sorry. Kayla will have Taz as one of the raid captains.

I wasn't demanding a rank, I was just curious if she had anything to say to them, or if you wanted our characters to go off into the resistance and figure it out for themselves.

Oh. Kayla will probably want them to introduce and mingle with the new recruits and the resistance members before the raid.

Yes, the bump is truly a lie.

But not now, since I'm reviving this roleplay. All inactive users must PM me within a week or have their character bios deleted. If Brainiac doesn't come online soon, I'll choose a new co-mod to help run the thread. I'm also going to make a huge post as Kayla. Let's get this started.

Ooh!!! Pick me pick me pick me!!! biggrin.gif I spend so much time on here, it's sad!!!

(It's true too, I don't know weather to laugh or cry at the irony.)

Seriouly though, do I count as inactive because I couldn't post?

No. If Brainiac does not contact me, I will appoint you as co-mod, ware. First, though, I'm off to start posting.

Wow really? There's probably better people out there I was half joking. Still, nice to know you even consider me.

Good to know, I shall await your post so I can ninja you. I gotta say, I'm feling long winded tongue.gif Unless that changed for some reason expect a resonable post.

Am I considered inactive? Anyway I'm still here, but before I can respond, what group do you want Taz in? Or does it matter?