Darkshadow

A.I.-Artificial Intelligence OOC

It's not a noob mistake. However, remember to keep it in past tense.

Edited by Darkshadow

Agh....no....not the puppy eyes! I'll post, I'll post, just stop with the cuteness!

Jade, when are you going to introduce your lovely character? I can create a human to go along with your character.

Yeah, I haven't introduced her yet because I really don't know how to. There aren't a lot of enslaved humans around...

Well, do you want me to make a character for your character to torture? I can do that, because your character can't move from the prison.

Alright, I'm working on the character form as we speak. I'll name him ChellKyle.

You can call me Sweet xd.png every place I go people don't know what to call me so they type out Sweet_Wyvern.

I've been trying not to post too much by the way, cause I sometimes feel like every other post is one of mine.

Alright, I'll call you that.

@Jade: I've made the character. Feel free to torture Garruk all you want.

I was reading the posts between Garruk and HANAMI and it's made me curious; aren't the droids supposed to be neutral towards humans? I thought they only used force when the humans tried to rebel but they were otherwise not cruel. I'm not being critical I'm just curious, is HANAMI corrupted or something?

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Yes, if you read HANAMI's profile, she's a highly corrupted droid who runs a rehabilitation prison for rebellious humans. She has a deep grudge against all humans, as she resents them for merely tossing her aside and treating her like an old toy that wasn't needed anymore when the prison she guarded was shut down.

Plus, Jade kinda modeled HANAMI after GLaDOS from Portal. GLaDOS is definitely cruel for the sake of science. >.>

Off to post!

Dark, are you going to reply to my post in AI and parallel?

I'll PM you about parallel.

I'm editing my post now, so you can check my post again in a little while.

EDIT: I replied.

Edited by Darkshadow

Yes, HANAMI's personality is highly influenced by GLaDOS and her appearance is influenced by a drawing of a human GLaDOS. However, for you retro-gaming nerds, HANAMI's speech and part of her personality are based on the super computer SHODAN from System Shock 2, an epic horror game from 1999.

Anyway, I won't be posting until tomorrow because of New Year's Eve~

I'll PM you about parallel.

I'm editing my post now, so you can check my post again in a little while.

EDIT: I replied.

Thanks!(Already replied xd.png)

Mind If I make an inmate for Garruk?

Edited by warewolves

Thanks!(Already replied xd.png)

Mind If I make an inmate for Garruk?

Uh.... I don't know >.> <.< It was kinda a joke between Jade and me.....

No, no. It's fine. There can be another inmate. Your form is accepted.

So does Kayla not have anything else to say to them? If not I'll just have Taz find a bunker or something.

I think it would be cool to have another charrie for HANAMI to torture. However, I need to see the character sheet...

Username: Warewolves

Name: Genny Altro

Race: Enslaved Human

Appearance:

Her hair is short and a rusty red colour, which is now a dull red due to dirt and soot in her hair. She has rich green eyes. She is slim, but swift on her feet. Her clothes consist of an orange, loose prison uniform, and a tight-fitting collar.

Personality:

A mostly quiet individual, she meekly follows orders, and buries the burning feelings she has for the sake of her security. However, when she can't take it anymore, she explodes in a fit of emotion. Strangely enough, she holds no ill feelings against Droids.

History: 

Genny grew up in the USA in a city that no longer exists. She spent a normal life, except for her love of puzzles and the marathon and relay. She wasn't the best at either of them, but she could stick on a puzzle, or run for longer distances, then the best of them.

When the Droids invaded her mother told her to resist them. Genny resisted, but she never actually fought back, so instead of killing her they just sent her to prison. What she goes through there tests her every day. But if she just gets five minutes of silence, which HANAMI unknowingly gives her, she can hold herself together.

Other:

As you can see, she'll be an interesting character.

Edited by warewolves

Jade, you gonna respond? ;)

btw it's kinda morbid how interested I am in the torture scenes. :$