bluesonic1

Doing DC/OC Dragons and Pokemon Drawings

@Daciana_Adena: Yup, that's perfectly fine! Just leave the tag in tact smile.gif

@DragonGirl10188: tongue.gif I quite liked that Suicune one too actually, glad you do too!

Since your buisness is going slow and you're awesome:

Pokemon: Swinub and Mamoswine?

In Colour?: Depending on the picture, if it's too hard to colour, don't worry about it.

Pose/Details?: Mamoswine walking and Swinub on it's head, or Mamoswine lying on it's back and Swinub in it's arms <3. Basically mother and daughter/son.

Siggy Copy?: Yup! I'll also link it to your thread.

Pokemon please happy.gif

Pokemon: Shiny charizard and shiny charmander

In Colour?: yes please

Pose/Details?: hugging, or something else cute and happy

Siggy Copy?: yes please smile.gif

> I mainly draw Pokemon and dragons (not just DC ones).

> I can lineart and color on Photoshop too.

> I also do digital backgrounds/wallpapers, banners and avatars with ease.

> No I do not charge anything for requests smile.gif Will accept egg donations though ^-^

> DeviantArt: http://bluesonic1.deviantart.com

Hmm? unsure.gif

Pokemon please happy.gif

Pokemon: Shiny Charizard

In Colour?: yes please

Pose/Details?: Happy, possibly holding a blueberry muffin happy.gif

Siggy Copy?: yes please smile.gif

Oh sorry, I edited my form now so that it follows the rules. smile.gif

Oh sorry, I edited my form now so that it follows the rules. smile.gif

Full Image | Siggy Copy

Had some spare time on my hands tonight, so I ended up adding the little Charmander anyway. I did a lot of experimenting with this one too ^__^;

Love your art! Would like to make a request :0)

DC Dragon or OC?: OC

If DC Dragon, Name of Species: Baroo

If OC Dragon, Refs or Description: http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq145/t...ns/Baroo002.jpg

In Colour?: Yes Please (Main body is white, base of mane is purple with white tips, markings on body and wings are purple, horns can be a gold-ish color, eye color purple)

Pose/Details?: Something cute and whimsical (at your discretion really I'm not picky)

Siggy Copy?: Yes Please

*edited for spelling

Edited by thedragn01

Thanks for the requests! I'm working on them now, will post them up when they're done smile.gif Currently, Slaking is sketched out. And thedragn01, that's a beautiful dragon biggrin.gif I'll just confirm, are the paws kinda canine-like rather than dragon claws?

Edited by bluesonic1

Thanks for the requests! I'm working on them now, will post them up when they're done smile.gif Currently, Slaking is sketched out. And thedragn01, that's a beautiful dragon biggrin.gif I'll just confirm, are the paws kinda canine-like rather than dragon claws?

Thank you! I am rather proud of her biggrin.gif And yes she has more feline paws rather than reptilian claws

Sorry for the lack of updates and progress.... But I am here and still working smile.gif Slaking is almost finished coloured, just some touch-ups left and I will then work on Baroo (I have the initial sketch done). However, requests are getting closed as I've hit a busy period and I will be going away for a vacation soon (and I'm still juggling work...). But currently made requests will be finished smile.gif