blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned because I know more than you might think, thanks to a few CPA'ers who are obsessed with it.

Banned for making me give a brief description of each. xd.png Axel is number VIII. He's usually relaxed and funny, but can be quite cunning and manipulative. Despite this, he is very fond of Roxas (XIII) and Xion (XIV, the girl in my avatar and signature. She isn't exactly a Nobody...) and would do anything to protect them. Demyx (IX) is a lazy sitar player- but he's really hard to beat in a boss batte. Saix (VII) is the second in command, and former friend of Axel. The two of them were best friends as children, before they lost their hearts. Saix usually acts emotionless and is utterly merciless. Still, there are moments... seeming angry and betrayed when Axel values his friendship with Roxas and Xion over their plans to overthrow the leader, giving the group a day off. ...Or going completely berserk and attacking with an truly insane rage. Aaand I'll be right back with the others. xd.png

Edited by Featherpaw

Banned because they have a good reason to be obsessed with it.

ninja'd

Banned because I now love you for that.

Edited by SoraBbb

Banned for having an apparently ailing cat.

Banned because I had to walk my dog. Luxord (X) is a friendly, intelligent, easy-going poker fan. Lexaeus (V) is a strong, quiet, but intelligent Nobody. He also seems to show some compassion, but takes his battles very seriously. Vexen (IV) is an irritable, though not evil (he actually tries to warn Sora about Marluxia's plan), scientist. He created two of my favorite characters: Riku Replica and Xion. :3 Xaldin is reserved, but seems to mean well (at least with regards to Roxas and Xion), and is quite snarky and manipulative. He's personality-wise a bit of a mix of Axel and Saix, with more of Saix. xd.png Larxene (XII) is cruel and manipulative, but funny and is implied to have more depth to her than is shown. I forgot Namine and Marluxia! T_T Next post. xd.png This one's getting really long already!

Banned for forgetting everyones (or at least my) favourite witch and the awesome flower controlling pink-haired scythe dude.

Also banned because I basically made this post so you could finish.

Edited by psyshock

Banned for an excuse post. laugh.gif But thank you. xd.png Namine is one of the most interesting characters. :3 She has the ability to manipulate memories. The effects of this have made a huge impact on the events of the series. She is quiet but strong-willed and friendly. She is the only named Nobody who was never part of Organization XIII. Marulxia (XI) is ambitious, arrogant, and amazing. He's cruel, but strangely graceful. He's one the best villains ever. :3

Banned because you didn't show us any support to show how your statement is true.

Banned for not telling me there was a new thread!

Banned because a zombie must have eaten your brains, as you didn't know that was your job.