blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

Banned for having a bunch of random eggs in your siggy.

(Is that your wishlist?)

Banned because my red wouldn't breed today.

Banned for not helping me with the Hope Lineage thread! (seriously though, I need all of the hope lineage breeders to help me! I made a list of all of the people still waiting for a hope egg and so far I am the only one sending out eggs! This will take me a year at least... sad.gif )

Edited by StarSea

Ban because you can't exactly help unless you have an adult magi, hope pink, and cb pink.

(Featherpaw, is your avitar and signature xion from kingdom hearts? AND OMIGOSH!!! I just looked at your scroll and saw you named some of your dragons with fragments of rue's lullaby from the hunger games! I was so totally going to do that. Hmph! mad.gif Just kidding, I'm not mad at you! laugh.gif )

Edited by StarSea

Banned becuase I only have one of the three, but I'll try to get a cb pink so I can help. :3 If I can't get a hope pink, I could give the egg to someone who's working on the lineage. biggrin.gif

(Yep, the pictures are from the 358/2 Days manga! :3 I'm listening to Xion's theme right now, actually. wub.gif Lovely theme for a great character. Haha, sorry. xd.png You could do The Hanging Tree! laugh.gif The lines are mostly out-of-order, but I hope to complete the whole song. I'm waiting for a Pillow dragon for the line "a soft sweet pillow". *laughs*)

Banned for reminding me of the Warriors series which I love so much but can't find anywhere anymore -cries-

Banned for reminding me that I need to be going through the Personal Projects list and seeing what hasn't been updated since last call.

Banned because I have a question for you all. How many of you remember me?

Banned for letting your friend have any influence on you. *Does not look at CPA thread to see if Lagie has brainwashed those poor people s'more*

Banned because the only thing that happened was me seeing her play it which made me want to play it, so I started playing and got myself addicted.