blackdragon71

Ban the Person Above You

(well i'm not english or american ok so english is my secong languege)

banned because i don't like that smiley face

Banned because I LOOOOOOVE Coffee!

@TayTomFan: Sorry, I thought you spoke English natively...a lot of Americans would misspell that. Sooo, it's a compliment in a round-about way?

Banned because I am now very concerned about Featherpaw. Is everything okay?

Banned for the clever wreath-within-a-wreath! laugh.gif

Edited by Lagie

B'aww, it's sweet that you were concerned, but I'm fine, don't worry! x3 *hugs*

Banned because I was listening to Vector to the Heavens, aka the most depressing boss battle music ever. It plays while you have to fight and kill one of the main character's best friends. (you later find out that the other character had been forced into battling you to the death... and that the character let you win. T_T) To make matters worse, the music is a more intense, broken, frantic version of the character's theme.

Banned for making yourself cry. *passes over tissues*

Banned because that character's death was inevitable, since ze (made up gender neutral pronoun) did not appear in the game that was released before it yet was set after it. Doesn't make it any less sad, of course, but still.

How to get unbanned: Listen to this -

Banned because I just spent a decent amount of time formatting a post in the swipe a dragon thread to be the bed intruder song.

Yes, really.

Banned for hanging out under the mistletoe.

Banned for Forgetting your Password to your Old Scroll! (I'm sorry you had that happen! Talk about annoying!)

Banned cause I have a shiny charizard. C:

Banned for ninja'ing me! dry.gifninja.gif

Edited by Catlover3288

Banned because that character's death was inevitable, since ze (made up gender neutral pronoun) did not appear in the game that was released before it yet was set after it. Doesn't make it any less sad, of course, but still.

How to get unbanned: Listen to this -

Oh, I knew that ze was going to die- but not like that. T_T (it was the first game in the series that I played, but I accidentally read spoilers D:) Oh yay, Traverse Town! wub.gif

Banned because that is amazing! 8D