Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I rather like this!

I figured it was going to be pretty when I saw the "3G" in front of the names.  ^^

Awwww that is one of mine biggrin.gif glad he/she found a lovely home wub.gif

Also i just caught THIS with 2 spriter alts as ancestors and alt sweetlings...its rather beautiful x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

caught this little Poet over the holiday.

influenced him Male and plan on continueing the lineage as its a very striking contrast. my male Shimmers need something to do and i've been lookign for an excuse to collect more Greys ^.^ i have enough male Shimmers to take it to 5G's as well.

I got this really nice Tan/Purple Ridgewing checker recently! I really like it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tEpf2

Also found myself an even gen Thuwed, a black/stripe checker, and a 2GPB Blusang (my first blusang, so I was pretty excited!)

The black/stripe checker is mine, I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

Also, the ridgewing isn't a checker, it's just pb. Those are both tan ridgewings. You can see the difference here.

I found this amazing ridgewing in the ap. I normally don't go for inbred lineages, but it was too amazing to pass up.

Also found this pretty as an ER egg. I hope I can find/breed a mate for it.

The black/stripe checker is mine, I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

Also, the ridgewing isn't a checker, it's just pb. Those are both tan ridgewings. You can see the difference here.

OOOH You're right, haha, It's just the color's sexual dimorphism. Now I feel silly but it still looks pretty I think c:

And yes, the black/stripe is nice! <3

Um Hi. I'm new to the game. I was looking in the AP and I found this the lineage seams nice, kinda like a checker board.

Wow that's a great find! biggrin.gif Congratulations! biggrin.gif

I didn't find it myself but someone found it on the AP and gave it to me: so lovely... wub.gif