Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

This one just matured after grabbing it last week. A 7th EG (not taking into account the 2 dead adults) descendant from Commondant Lassard.

This one just matured after grabbing it last week. A 7th EG (not taking into account the 2 dead adults) descendant from Commondant Lassard.

The 2 dead adults are not real. They were created by TJ, as Commondant Lassard was a glitched CB Alt Black.

Yay! One of mine smile.gif Thanks for giving it a home. I need a black stripe from that pair.

I found This Flamingo yesterday! Gorgeous!

Very pretty! Those two go well together.

Isn't this awesome?

I saw it floating in the AP for a while and clicked to test my luck, believing that, since it had been there for some minutes, it would be terribly messy or inbred. Instead I find that pleasant surprise! biggrin.gif

Isn't this awesome?

I saw it floating in the AP for a while and clicked to test my luck, believing that, since it had been there for some minutes, it would be terribly messy or inbred. Instead I find that pleasant surprise! biggrin.gif

That's one of mine (I own the parents.) I caught the mother a little while ago, and the breeder of the rest of the lineage, who was the one who put all the time and effort into it, gifted me the Black to be a mate. One of these days, I'll keep two of the offspring and continue to the next generations.

It's still one of my favourite lineages! Inbreeding done beautifully wub.gif

Edited by CDM

I was hunting for CB commons and found this lovely 8th Gen Terrae! wub.gif

I have a sibling of The Great Barrier Reef!

lineage

I pretty much died at the Transformers references.