NightOxx

Oxx Art (image heavy; Moderate blood warning)

My dandy little art thread because we all know my art's just sooo good. (Sarcasm.) Anyway... Since I can, I'm posting all my dilly dads of art here.

I am a resident of Chatlands (Wunderwood LLC). Chatlands is a 2D Avatar Graphical Chat. Create a username, choose from avatar sets (usually in the form of animals) and enter chat rooms with beautiful illustrations with those tricolored avatars.

I am an artist of Chatlands, though nobody pays attention to my work. Which is why I decided to post this measly art thread. Maybe I'll get some attention here.

I focus on head shots of characters, and canine characters at that. Though maybe sometime I'll do a dragon once in a while, since this IS a dragon based site, after all.

Finally, the rules. All art here was either totally created by me or partially, and that's mostly in lineart I color. Or poses. Either one. Anyway, the art will have their copyrights given to the respected artist AND MYSELF. Do not steal this art - that would be art theft, and like I said in my introductions topic - don't be stupid.

Here we go with a HUGE HUGE art dump.

I'm posting in links since the art is too large to post.

I'm too organized for such a messy thread.

Pose Set Sketches (I developed these while trying to get a new style, and I like them, so I decided to stick with them.)

Random HS (lol I don't even...)

Freebie Chatlands users ONLY.)

And now a nice resized HS of my character, Kavik:

user posted image

Candy Corn Based (Lineart copyright goes to JulySky @ DeviantArt.)

Don't ask. (....Just don't.)

Let's dump out the head shots, huh? There are some I'm extra proud of, and some others.... not so much. Anyway, this is my art thread, and I AM looking for friendly critique, so please, feel free to critic me. In a friendly way. All these characters are owned by their own owners, they are not mine. All rights © their respected owners, who commissioned me. /Quietly spams topic.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And the gorgeous sparkledogs. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, sparkledogs! I have a skill for making scenedogs glitter and sparkle.

user posted image

user posted image

The following art lineart. The copyrights for the lineart go to JulySky @ DeviantArt. I colored them. Do not take them. Their markings are NOT free. Don't be stupid...

Clayton

Midori

Brown wolf

Black and white wolf

Gray wolf

Wolf adopt link (NOT FREE)

Okay, now for the other things. All lineart rights will be appointed, yepyep all that. Don't steal anything here, don't be stupid, yadda yadda.

Odyssey (Rights for the lineart go to their respected artists; I forget. Anyway, character is owned by me.)

Satsoriku (Minor blood warning. Rights for lineart are to its respected artist. My brother helped.)

I might be selling Cloe (for Chatlands deltas), since I colored her and didn't exactly click. I also colored her a head shot. The lineart rights goes to Foxgrin (the ref) and PinkLighting (the head shot). The markings are copyrighted to ME, don't steal, etc. etc.

user posted image

user posted image

And that concludes my first post to my art thread. I hope you all enjoyed, and I'll post more when I create more art. Thanks for the views!

Sincerely,

~ NightOxx

My Request Status:

::CLOSED::

My Trades Status:

::UNDECIDED::

Current Free Adoptable Markings:

::UNAVAILABLE::

Edited by NightOxx

Hehehe, thank you very much! After I'm done with my list, I'll open up for free commissions here. ^^ Glad you like them! Most of them are other peoples' characters who requested I do them.

Just going to say that commissions are paid. Requests are free. Also which one of these was your latest? And which one of them do you think is your best?

Cloe is my latest colored lineart.

My favorite would have to be the head shot of the pink sparkledog, which is also my best, I'd say.

Cloe is my latest colored lineart.

My favorite would have to be the head shot of the pink sparkledog, which is also my best, I'd say.

I'd say the blue and green sparkledog headshot is your best. The others are kinda... ehh. I'm bad at critiquing so I'm just gonna wait for someone else to do that.

If you need more practice, you should probably open up requests.

Blessed Be! ~Rain