Sylverfinger

The Dragon Riders

Alliance: No alliance, secretly supports the rebellion

Saph I will tell you this now. I had the same basic idea for my character's allegiance but I had to change it. Even if they secretly support the Rebellion they can't be considered neutral. It would just be that practically no one knows that they are in the Rebellion.

Of course I can be a complete idiot sometimes and you might be fine. I do though suggest trying to find a a way around it just in case.

Edited by Nasa13

(Seeing as there's no OoC thread yet that I can find...)

Username: Agent-of-Truth

Human name: Roger Amsel

Appearance: Roger is of a lean but strong build, with gentle green eyes and long tawny brown hair that is typically held back in a low ponytail. He does sometimes wear lightweight leather armor, but only when riding Rambert, and even then it isn't often.

Personality: Roger is a kind spirited young man who looks up to and is fond of his elder brother Duke. He is polite and well-spoken, but can sometimes be led around by his heartstrings. He would never willingly hurt anyone, but accepts that in this era it is at times an unavoidable course of action.

Weapons: A long spear that he wields from dragon-back, as well as a short sword for hand to hand fighting.

Dragon name: Rambert

Appearance: Rambert is mostly a clean white in color. His body is covered in short fine fur save for his chest/belly, which has broad dull blue scales. His wings are partly covered in fur as well, but the blue-tinted membrane of the wings is just leathery skin. He has golden colored eyes, and a set of long horns that are the same color as his chest/belly scales.

Personality: Rambert is the mind behind Roger's tender heart. Though just as gentle and kind as his rider, he is not nearly as easy to manipulate. He tries to teach Roger to be less naive, with little success. The two clash over this from time to time, but it is a rare occurrence and is never very intense or drawn out.

Secret power: Rambert is able to block out his emotions for a time, enabling himself to do things he wouldn't normally do, like kill. He can only do it for a short while however, as the pain of the held-back emotions is almost unbearable and when the block is lifted, he feels everything all at once that he would've felt over time had it not been placed. Though he can, he has yet to use this power on Roger. This is because he is afraid that the strain would be too great, possibly driving Roger mad.

Human's age: 17

Human's history: Roger Amsel was just 5 when he accidentally found a white dragon egg. Thinking it just to be a large white rock, he brought it home to show his family. When the 'rock' hatched, he found himself enthralled at the prospect of caring for a dragon of his very own.

As the years went by, Roger and his little friend became close. Oddly enough though, his elder brother Duke- whom Roger admired greatly- began to grow more and more distant toward him. When Roger- then 13- confronted him about it, they argued. Duke called him a fool for loving his 'stupid lizard' more than his own family, as well as a few other things. The verbal torment only ended when Roger ran away, crying.

He tried to make amends with Duke, but his elder brother was stubborn and refused every gesture of apology. Roger found himself crying often in that time; usually only his dragon would hear him. His grief continued when Duke enlisted as a member of Kudret's Army. He found himself at a crossroads on what to do. Would he continue trying to make peace with the brother that he loved and admired still?

He decided that he'd tried long enough, and left town to journey abroad with his dragon. If Duke wanted to see him, he could seek him out. His arms would always be open...

Alliance: sympathizes with Rebellion, but has yet to actually join

Other: Kudret

Username: Agent-of-Truth

Human name: Duke Amsel

Appearance: Duke is of a solid and compact build, with short dark hair and fierce brown eyes. He is rarely seen out of his armor, which mostly consists of chainmail covered in some sections by light platemail.

Personality: Duke has always thought of himself as a bit of a knight, even though he's never been knighted. He is chivalrous, polite, and is almost always the one to keep a level head in stress. He is however very proud, and his mask of composure quickly fades to anger should his younger brother ever be brought into discussion.

Weapons: A longsword engraved with runes, supposedly used to grant the wielder great power.(It really is just decoration.)

Dragon name: Fury

Appearance: She is, like her rider, a tough and compact creature. Her burgundy and silver scales are jagged, particularly at her shoulders, hips, and tail. Her tail itself is thick and powerful, perfect for bowling over an unsuspecting fool. She has keen silver eyes, which rarely miss the details. Her long black claws are even more keen, as any who cross her are soon to find out.

Personality: There is no attempt made at concealing her nature; Fury is a beast with a foul-tempered disposition. She likes who she likes, tolerates the rest, and would not hesitate to rip into anyone who even looks at her oddly, were it not for her rider Duke. He is the only one she does not show aggression to. In fact, when she thinks it is just the two of them she is rather affectionate. She knows that Duke hates his brother, and wishes for nothing more than to rend the boy limb from limb because she sincerely feels it will make Duke happy.

Secret power: Fury is able to enter an unnaturally powerful state of anger, which increases her speed and physical strength exponentially. She is also able to induce this same 'berserk' state in Duke, but it only lasts a bit longer that half the time she can be under it.

Human's age: 22

Human's history: Duke Amsel was only 10 when he first encountered a dragon; his younger brother had brought home what he thought was little more than a large white rock. When the 'rock' hatched into a baby dragon and it bonded with Roger, Duke was both amazed and afraid as well as very jealous. He did not let it be known however, and instead congratulated his brother.

Over the years, Duke grew to resent his younger brother and the little white dragon that followed him everywhere. He refused to show it however, allowing the feelings to slowly fester and grow into hatred. He was jealous that his brother had a dragon, angry that he spent more time caring for that thing than him, and outraged that he failed to understand the raw power that he now had control over.

He began withdrawing from his brother's company, finding him only tolerable when the dragon was not in sight. This was rare, as one was almost never seen without the other. His brother tried to ask him about it, and he went off. He had every reason to. His brother had abandoned him for some creature that they probably should have killed from the very start. Needless to say, the little fool didn't take it too well.

Things continued to spiral downward for him. His brother tried feebly to 'make amends', but Duke knew that he was only trying to appease him. He eventually had enough of the fool and left home, enlisting in the local Army. By chance, he then found a dragon egg of his own. This opened the avenue of becoming a member of the Thirteen, which he eagerly accepted. He named the little Dragoness that hatched 'Fury', both for her snap-happy attitude and his own smouldering anger...

Over time the two became a fearsome force on the battlefield.

Alliance: Thirteen

Other: Kudret

(postpone my joining. I just got 'grounded'.)

Edited by Agent-of-Truth

Saphireddragon i think you should re read the rules

(dont ask why just do

I eddited my character sheets hope this works

Dragon Riders/Thirteen:

Username:Alexxo97

Human name:Alex

Appearance:He has an average build but with unusually strong arms compared to the rest of his body.he stands 6 feet tall. his skin is tanned because of the harsh days he spends under the sun to ensure his and his brothers survival.his hair are short gold locks which he keeps cut a bit short.

Personality: his history made him cold and harsh against others but his kind and loving nature shows on how he cares for the people close to him.he is always with his brother.

Weapons: pole-arm which he can incredibly swing with one hand.(pole arm = lance with axes near the tip of it)he stole his form the military the end of the polearm is a large Crimson ruby.

Dragon name:Gwendolin

Appearance:he is of average size but bears huge claws and wide wings which allow him to carry many people easily.His scales are rippled by muscles everywhere over his body.His hide is black and his eyes are red. his back is spinney everywhere except on a small part near his shoulder blades where Alex rides him.his tail is long and scaly.

Personality:His personality is allot like Alex's but he is more open to others then him.Even do it is hard to befriend him if you do he will never abandon you.

Secret power:He can transform into a human teenager with red hair and black eyes .In this from he can speak human language

Human age:14

Humans history:When he was only aged of 7 his father killed his mother and burned down the village where they lived with his dragon.he then tried to kill Alex's brother. while running away with his brother they came about two dragon eggs a black one and a blue one.They thaught that the egg's where gems that their father lost while he left them in the burning ember.They kept them planning to sell them later on.

Alliance:N/A for now

Other:Kudret

Dragon Riders/Thirteen:

Username:Alexxo97

Human name:Seth

Appearance:he is 5 feet 5 inches tall.he has short sandy blond hair and green eyes.he wears a dark colored cloak. he has a slight build that makes him faster then his brother but not as strong as him.

Personality:He is kind hearted and caring.he doesn't remember anything from the tragic incident that took his mothers life and made them into runaways.He will help anyone that needs it and would prefer not to fight if he could but when it is required he proves to be quite able

Weapons: Dual swords one with a ominaus black blade and the other with a sparkling white blade.The sword where crafted out of various parts of a dead dragon.(the bones for the with one and the scales for the black one)

Dragon name:gerumin

Appearance:he has blue scales and golden eyes. he is smaller and weaker then his sibling but faster then him.

Personality:He is very secretive and mysterious the only person to whom he tells everything is Seth not even his brother know everything about him.He is also kind hearted and caring.(ps he is the brother of Gwendolin)

Secret power:can transform himself into a 10 year old boy with black hair and green eyes in this form he can talk human language

Human's age:11

Humans history:When he was only aged of 4 his father killed his mother and burned down the village where they lived with his dragon.he then tried to kill Seth. while running away with his brother they came about two dragon eggs a black one and a blue one.At first they thaught they where gems that their father dropped while he left them and kept them to sell them in the nearest town

Alliance:N/A for now

Other:Kudret

silverfinguer saidthat it would be ulickly for both eggs to be so close so i changed how they got them i also change the weapons of Seth

Ok. Yeah you double posted when you put up the new bios so I was just pointing it out.

Nasa13, no password but I'll pass it this time anyways. Your first character is accepted! My character is a female. But yes, the starting point for the Rebellion will be that. And yes, romance is allowed. For your second character, all dragons can breathe fire.

Alexxo97, your two characters are accepted!

Sapphiredragon73, your character is accepted!

Agent-of-Truth, your characters are accepted! And yes, just start later on.

I have a question about the rules those the before last rule overrule the last rule?

Ok cool. Thanks Syvler for the answers and the pointers. I'll get to editing the second character soon. Could have sworn I had the password on my first character, oh well I'll edit it quickly.

Edited by Nasa13

((Am I allowed to just be a dragon and then someone can bonded with me? Cause I don't feel confortable playing as two things at once >.<))

I share your feelings Tiffashy.

Edited by Nasa13

Tiffashy, okay, but then somebody would have to just have a Dragon Rider character. Nasa13, perhaps you can be that person?

Sylverfinger, you didn't respoinded our (athania and I) question. Should we change our weapons descriptions? Or are they ok as how they are?

Sylverfinger, I'm alright with the characters I have now. I was just agreeing about how it might be difficult to juggle multiple personas. I do have an Idea though:

Tiffashy could play a dragon who's rider was killed by the 13 or something to that effect.

A blizzard of homework suddenly sprung up from the depths of the teacher's scheming mind and buried me under, and it was only recently that I could claw my way up! Sorry.

RyuKaiser/athania, yeah, just leave them as it is. But for later character forms please observe the limit.

Nasa13, but you could always create another character.

Tiffashy, but then the dragon would be now pretty much feral, except with a more amiable personality and a weaker mind and physical body (over loss of its rider, a literal half of it). If it is a feral is born of some dragons whose riders are dead, it can still bond with a to-be rider.