earwig

Signature Contest #54

Hello, hello and welcome to yet another siggy contest! What is this week's theme you may ask? Well, close your eyes, open your mind and listen...

Now stop and realise that the theme is music!

*Can't be bothered to make example pic* I guess my sig is close enough...

Yep, it's as broad as you can interperet it! Does dubstep make you think of neon lights? Does metal remind you of the colour red? Anything at all is welcome!

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

The contest will end on the 25th of September, so have your submissions in by then!

Edited by earwig

user posted image

Edit: hosted the image elsewhere

Edited by klinneah

Can't be bothered to make one XP

By that, I mean that Minecraft has taken over...

I'll leave the entries open 'till next weekend, maybe. See if we get anymore submissions.