RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Cramps, you suck. I hate you. Go away. 

im5rjt5xj8va1.jpg

I gave that up years back. It just wasn't working out for me.

i'm watching a tv show and he starts with his vids. on loud.

*sigh* I'll finish it later. yeesh.

On 4/24/2023 at 12:21 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The abandoned egg I grabbed was one I had bred.

Hehe that's a was it a luck?

I'm thinking blusang all over the placeBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.pngBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.pngBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.pngBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.pngBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.pngBlusang_Lindwurm_egg.png.c7181f9e3e4958748c5408dd15a1c553.png

So we know now who is the Big Bad and what his deal is, but it's also become clear that he's not a very bright one; his first scheme was easily thwarted and now it's obvious that he has no clue what makes our protagonists tick. He has the completely wrong idea about what they value and how they will behave in this situation.

Powerful and influential he may be, but he's way outpaced in power plays and mind games.

Even that Cheerful Psycho character has got a better understanding of the key people.

Edited by Ripan

Hmm, play a game or go through those boxes.... am I in the mood to adult right now? I did nearly kill my back with those blasted stairs earlier. Dang it! Why is this so hard?!

just got a little depressed thinking about the aptness of how I feel right now about "walking on eggshells": it's fragile and already broken and it hurts...

When you knew it was probably a release night and went to bed early anyway...

I get why it's a rule, but the reason for the rule isn't just limited to those living in the same household. It can happen whether two people live 10 feet from each other or a thousand miles. 

*stretches* 

I'm so tired right now. Taking care of a friend with a cold or sinus infection is tough. 

Someone brought thier kids down about an hour ago and I'm hearing the word 'fire' over and over...

6 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

I am not well

Oh no. Get well soon!

Get off the internet.

oops, forgot to influence before i hatched.

they're all girls. XD

Why must I feel so icky today? I don't like it.

Why am I having deja vu about this? I couldn't have possibly said that before, could I? Or did I?