RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

23 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Overnight, I've become snotty, but not so stuffed up that I can't breathe through my nose.. So like, I dunno? Could Be COVID or a cold or just my allergies acting up...I have chronic allergies. I **** I inherited allergies. I have no children.  This is like one of the lesser reasons why, ok?

Hope it clears soon! I'm still poorly, too.

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hope it clears soon! I'm still poorly, too.

I literally don't remember posting that. I'm not sick or not yet. Sorry, you're not feeling well. *hugs*

Why are you trying to talk me out of helping you? I'm the tallest person in the house. I can easily replace the bulb in your ceiling light.

On 1/17/2023 at 5:57 PM, Chusi said:

One can easily be a prisoner of their own mind.

tumblr_inline_nr6vfxUyH11qfch49_500.gif

I don't know what you're talking about.

1 hour ago, Chusi said:

There's raw meat in my sink and I don't know what to do with it.

I suggest electrodes, wires, a strong source of electric current, and some of that special elixir of Lovecats'. 

You know... SCIENCE!

Need to go grocery shopping but had to cancel today's outing (thanks a lot anxiety...), the stupid mail is messed up so bad right now, but at least last month I got my bill payments returned to me as undeliverable, this month they are just... Out there somewhere? I mailed them on the 30th. Seriously, mail? And it cost me $30 to put a stop-check on them with my bank... Ugh. I'm sick of being responsible dangit... Hmm, should we try to get mom the new-ish Covid booster before her surgery, or is it already too late for that? 

(My head is just swimming with thoughts today...)

Noooo.... I dun want any extra cold days next week.

And by extra, I mean any.

My old cat is eating my kitten's food, and my kitten is eating my old cat's food. My old cat is getting fat and my kitten isn't

putting on  weight. And don't tell me to have certain feeding times bec89ause it just doesn't work that way for some reason. I guess they will both be alright...somehow..

2 hours ago, Chusi said:

My old cat is eating my kitten's food, and my kitten is eating my old cat's food. 

This is completely normal and predictable.

Well I'm glad you told me, or we were about have ....something...a revolution. A controlled eating situation of sorts. 

A binge?

Wait, you said 'controlled.' I'm not familiar with that.