RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What kind of "playoffs" do you speak of? I'm assuming it involves some sort of ball?

Edited by Chusi

haha, yo, I get that "not being active" thing uwu

@Chusi yush, American football. we had a 6-3 record at one point but then it became 8-8 (and we weren't necessarily up against particularly hard teams; some of them yes, but not all). our getting into the playoffs was determined by us winning our game and the Lions beating the Packers and it happened, albeit barely.

I was into football for about... 40 years or so. I lost interest when the players went on strike. Now they make stupid money and they can all go to hell

Just like when baseball went on strike for 2 YEARS. They can all go with the football players. A ticket to a game is ridiculous too. I cut my nails short. They're still blue though. Different. 

Edited by Chusi

In what world is a shiny magnamite worth a shiny Mew, Mewtwo or Jirachi? You have the right to ask for that, yes, but whether you get it or not... all I can honestly say to that is good luck.

I have to share this (because I was just ruminating today about old stuff I used to draw and managed to dig this out) 

Throwback to the time when teleport was a newly announced feature lol

teleportworks.png

Vote:

1. Panic 

2. Resign yourself to doom.

3. Alternate between 1 and 2.

5 hours ago, Sinsdaemn said:

Throwback to the time when teleport was a newly announced feature lol

teleportworks.png

Nice!

Please don't let me be sick.

So much that needs to be done and I'm doing none of it... (And how does my computer table keep getting *more* cluttered whenever I try to clean it up!?)

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

So much that needs to be done and I'm doing none of it... (And how does my computer table keep getting *more* cluttered whenever I try to clean it up!?)

Why does this sound so much like my everyday life? 

-------------‐--------------------

Come on, Jirachi, be shiny for me!!

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

Why does this sound so much like my everyday life? 

And your signature gif is Toothless batting at a flailing Hiccup then collapsing on him.

And you know that dragon isn't made of clouds and feathers.

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Please don't let me be sick.

Same. 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Same. 

I am. :( Hope you are not.

49 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I am. :( Hope you are not.

Overnight, I've become snotty, but not so stuffed up that I can't breathe through my nose.. So like, I dunno? Could Be COVID or a cold or just my allergies acting up...I have chronic allergies. I **** I inherited allergies. I have no children.  This is like one of the lesser reasons why, ok?

I would honestly post some pics now, but because it's already so late, I figure I should just finish the whole thing before posting

On 1/13/2023 at 5:58 PM, Lagie said:

Nice!

^^ I'm thankful to have kept screenshots of past shenanigans, helps capture the zaniness truly. 

Sorry to hear about your sickness, sending good vibes for a swift recovery and warm comforting foods. ❤️ 

I think I definitely will schedule that soak in the bathtub for tomorrow. The time to be kind and pampering to oneself should also be seen to.