RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Can someone else have the anxiety today instead of me, please?

Lady, if you only knew what real anxiety is... My anxiety I can handle. But anxiety about my Golden Child the one Peirson I love more than my own life which, BTW, I would have at the time sold  my soul  for, who was moments from renal failure from meth that she had been using for years and I was relieved every time she went to prison to buy another few years of her Precious life, was rescued within MOMENTS of renal failure and her heart giving out.  One can't control the actions of others, and I came to the realization that GOD loved her even more than I do, and that HE is in control. whatever it is, pray, and give it to God, because it is what it is and nothing can change that. Unless you're comfortable in your misery.

You can't predict if an Undine hatchling will be an alt with Precognition... 

Really hope I can get that Mew.

every morning when I wake up, I have a song in my head. Stupid songs. Like "in a gooda da vida". Or take it easy". Stupid...

God's plan for you is to not have a plan. I have a poster that says "Good morning! This is God. I will be handling all your problems today, so have a nice day" Let go and let God, one day at a time. That's it. That's the Plan.

I mean, it would be an interesting mechanic if they are trying to branch out from their original formula, but I doubt they've truly expanded that far out.

Ugh. Great. Not only did everything go to hell and I worried my partner who was previously happy half to death, but I missed my Neglected experiment that I was so excited for. Great. That’s just absolutely lovely.

You have other days to make a neglected. Try one egg. You may have to wait awhile, but not too long.🙂

groggy.... would love to go back to bed, but can't. meh.

Why is she doing this now? It is undoubtedly best for her, but it leaves us in a very bad place!

So/, my first experience e with trading. I went first. So where is my Stratos? No one knows, I guess...I've definitely learned my lesson/.

Edited by anonymous

52 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Mrgghlmghfrhgghr

*gasp* Not In Front Of The Hatchlings!